"It was only a nightmare."

It had been a rough day for Anti. Earlier he was in a panic, having been trapped inside Sean's body and unable to regain control. He only barely managed to take over for long enough to scream out for help.

"DARK!!"

He didn't even know if he'd be heard, but he had to take that chance. He slipped into a state of unconsciousness for a good while. Anti had awoken to find himself on Mark's couch, Dark truly had come to his rescue. He felt weak, he could barely move without being in pain. He coughed, which caused Dark to rush in from the kitchen.

"Anti, thank god you're awake... You had me scared half to death, you ignorant fool!"

Anti furrowed his brows. "You were scared...? I was TRAPPED-" He coughed hard.

"Sorry, sorry." Dark sighed. "I was just so worried... You're burning up, a very high fever. Please, don't waste your voice on me."

Anti nodded obediently and weakly rubbed one of his eyes, starting to drift back off to sleep.

"Rest up darling." Dark kissed him on the forehead and crouched beside him for a minute, resting a hand on his. He then stood back up and went into the kitchen to finish preparing some soup and tea for his sick little glitch.
Hours later, Anti woke up to the lovely smell of potato soup. He inhaled deeply and smiled a little.

"Dark?" He said, his voice quieter than usual.

"Oh, hey," Mark's gentle, caring voice spoke up. "He just left to handle something a while ago, but he should be back in a few minutes. Take it easy, try the soup, Dark made it."

Anti nodded and took a small spoonful of the soup. He clearly enjoyed the taste, and was also slightly surprised that Dark was such a good cook. He took a few more spoonfuls, then laid back. Dark walked back in through a mirror and smiled.

"Anti, you're looking a little better."

"Your soup is the cure for pain and suffering..." Anti mumbled.

Dark chuckled and lightly messed up Anti's hair. He nodded at Mark, who smiled and left the two alone. Dark let Anti finish his soup before carrying him to their bed. He gently laid the glitch on the bed and sat beside him, gently caressing his cheek.

"How do you manage to still look so lovely while being sick?"

Anti smiled, "I wish I felt as lovely as I must look..."

Dark laid down beside him and sighed. He closed his eyes and wrapped an arm around Anti, pulling him close. Anti snuggled up to Dark and fell asleep once more. He seemed to have trouble sleeping as the hours passed. He squirmed and whines, eventually catching Dark's attention. Dark watched him for a while, wondering if he'd be ok and what he was dreaming about. Anti started to cry in his sleep, which stunned Dark. Anti suddenly shrieked and sat up, crying and shaking.

"Hey, hey," Dark sat up and tried to calm him. "Anti, calm down. I'm right here baby. It was only a nightmare."

Anti leaned against him and took a few minutes to calm down as Dark shushed him and gently stroked his hair, holding him tenderly.

"What happened, Anti?"

"I-... I had a dream that... I was trapped and... You were crying out for help.. And I couldn't help you and-" He took a breath. "And you died..."

"Anti," He laughed a little. "I'm not going to die, I'm fine. I promise you, it was only a dream, you're fine, everything is ok."

Anti sighed in relief and stayed next to Dark.

"If you die on me, I'm never going to forgive you..." Anti grumbled into Dark's chest.

"That's fair... But you aren't allowed to die from this sickness either."

"Deal."