Prologue

*This story may contain swearwords and sexuall content... if your not into something like that or feel offended because of that please do NOT READ this story. I don't think it would be good!*

Heeey... I hope you enjoy the prologue of my first story on wattpad.

VampireLady10 thanks for showing me wattpad <3 

PS.: Check out her stories

Picture above or on the side is Danielle's dress for the party...

Have a nice reading

_________________________________________________________________________________

***Danielle's POV***

"Danielle are you coming? We need to leave now or we'll be late!" my younger brother Rick yells from downstaires.

"Yeah yeah... wait a minute. I'll be right there." I shouted back.

"You said that already five minutes ago. Hurry up or I get Chase to drag your lazy ass downstaires!"

Rick, my younger brother is sometimes really a pain in the ass. He just turned sixteen and now that he can find his mate he wants to get to every party that the pack throws in time so that he has enough time to search for her.

Oh may I intruduce my self... I'm Danielle Allen, the only daughter of the famous Robert Allen and Ashley Allen which are by the way the Alpha and Luna of one of the strongest packs in north america the Silver Moon Pack. I have two brothers. Chase, who's my older brother, is 24 and the soon to be Alpha. He's the first born son so he will get Alpha after my father either don't want to be alpha anymore or he dies or gets too old. Then there's Rick my younger brother. He's currently a junior and I'm a senior which means he's one grade lower than me and I'm graduating this schoolyear.

Todays the birthday party of Rick. And of course there has to be the whole pack in our backyard. Our house and the pack house are seperated because my father thinks the alpha should have his own home with his family to get a little privacy. Of course the pack meetings and celebrations are in our house and backyard because there's enough space for the whole pack which consists of about 300 people.

I know that my family's waiting for me to get ready but I couldn't make it faster because my lovely (note sarcasm) younger brother took very long to get ready in my batheroom because his batheroom's getting  fixed and now I need to share mine with him.

I took one last glance in the mirror and fixed my make-up that matches with my beige dress which ends mid tigh. I wear my natural wavy light brown hair in a high ponytail with a few strands out and I applied mascara and eyeliner on my eyes and a light pink lipstick on my lips. 

I slip on my black heels to finish of my look and ran out of my room which is on the second floor into the living room on the first floor to get to my family. 

It's funny to see all of them dressed up. It's a garden party so nothing serious and it's already dark outside. I apologized for my late-being and stick my tongue out to Rick who just giggles at my behaviour and did the same to me.

"So kids are you ready? You know I'd like to see your best behaviour tonight and I want you to have fun. Rick you know that it's your late-birthday party so I'd like especially to see from you that you can behave. Alright?" my dad asks with his normal dad tone. He never uses his alpha tone on his family except it's really necessary which I'm glad for because he can get sometimes scary when he does use it.

"Alright dad" Chase, Rick and I said in unison.

"You told us that for the hundredth time tonight" Chase added. 

"And I'd tell you another hundred times if it's necessary because I know that some of you can get really childish from time to time..." he said with a glare at my brother Rick who just shrugs.

_________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So this is the prologue for my first story on wattpad... I would love to see if I can get anyone to read my story and enjoy it... 

Don't forget to 

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

if you like it :).

Have a happy day/night/afternoon or something else my dear reader.

If you read this let me say something: THANKS I LOVE YOU! <3

Happy reading,

Love Nadine 

Written on November 18th 2014