Chapter 3 - A Little Girly-Talk

Photo above or on the side is from Amanda.

Hope you enjoy it <3

*NOT EDITED! READING ON YOUR OWN RISK!*

_________________________________________________________________________________

***Danielle's POV***

I couldn't think of anything else than that he was 21. I mean we're a little more than three years apart from each other. While he is allowed to do anything he wants to do, I can just drive a car and a few more things. I hope that he wont think that I'm immature. 

Currently I was on my way back to the party were everyone was waiting to see, if Xavier hasn't already mated with me.

Yeah I know it sounds a little bit overwhelming, but as for werewolfs it's normal to mark your mate when you see them. Alpha's somehow can't just mark their mate. Every alpha needs to connect with his mate in order to get a healthy luna.

Normally the mating process is like someones claiming a sandwich. If you take a bit of the sandwich, probably no one wants it anymore. And just one person will have it and could eat it. And after that you can make everything you want to do with it.

OK probably mating and eating a sandwich are too different to be compared to each other. But I have an unhealthy obsession with these god-like, occupied with tomatoes and cheese (I know it sounds gross but I like it that way) sandwich-heavens. And my mate looks also a lot a like some god, sooo... you get my point?

OK back to reallity and to the mating process.

A male-wolf bites his mate, in order to claim her as his. As soon as he bites her, their scents would mix and she would get a mark like a scarf, right in between her collarbone and shoulder. It would heal but the scarf is forever. It looks on every female different. 

When an alpha marks his mate, and they both truly love each other, the mark would look like a moon and because of that, every alpha female, mate of the alpha, or whatever you like to call me and others like me, who are mated with an alpha, are called 'luna'.

You know, because luna means moon. 

But if an alpha can't wait to mark his mate, and they both can't stand or just don't love each other, her mark would nevertheless turn to a moon but it wouldn't turn back to her naturally skin-colour, it would be red and blue like a bruise and it wouldn't heal properly. It would hurt like hell and that for the rest of her life.

Because of that most lunas, who didn't get marked properly, get depressed and never get a chance to show their pack what they're capable of. They soon hate their mate for pushing them and forcing themself on them when they weren't ready. They would turn intolerable and stress everyone around until, after a few hell-like years, they would kill themself.

I can just hope that Xavier has control over his wolf, because if he doesn't, he would mark me and that is something I'm totally sure of, that I'm not ready for. And that means that I will turn to some psychotic-bitch-she-wolf and that's something I don't want to happen for the sake of all the pack members from both our packs.

I know that I can turn to some psycho-bitch if someone pushes my buttons far off the limit. I think that's because I'm an alphas daughter. I have the same short-temper like my father. Every here and then, he would bash out on some of the lower ranks of our pack, and they would nearly piss themself.

The only four person who have the guts to talk back to my father are my brother and of course my mother. 

I envy their relationship. I grew up with them always have each others back and my mother would always criticise the discissions my father made, when she thinks he made a wrong of course.