Chapter 8 - The Outburst

Hey guys :)

Picture above or on the side are Danielle's parents. (Patrick Dempsey *.* <3)

I hope you enjoy it :)

*NOT EDITED! READING ON YOUR OWN RISK!*

_________________________________________________________________________________

***Danielle's POV***

"Y-You... But... How?" I stuttered while I looked at my mother for answers. Everybody was dead silent and just watched me and my mother.

"Honey not only me. You know that you have white fur too, right?" I looked at her in disbelief. Then I glanced at my father.

"Danny, do you remember the time when you first shifted? When you asked me why you and your mother were not as the others and I told you that you two were special?" I nodded. "Well this is it.

"But why haven't you told me? And what does Oliver want with us?"

"Look Danielle. We didn't tell any of you except Carl and Luke. It was not important until now." My dad said trying to lighten up the mood. 

Everybody was silent for a few more seconds, proceeding what he just said. Luke and Carl looked apologetic at me. I needed to process this. I needed to be alone.

"Dad how is something like that not important? I mean it's MY life and you never said anything. Never! Even when I asked you!" I half-yelled at him. He looked at me in disbelief. I never shouted at him. Not even when I was supper mad at him. Usually I just was quiet and stand still, trying to hold my anger in and not leash out on someone. Today was different. 

"Danny that's no reason to get loud. It wasn't the right time to tell you. I suppose you calm down and then we may be able to talk like adults and discuss the situation." I looked at him. I'm sure my face looked as calm as it can get. I know how scary it is when two alpha bloods shout at one another. But it's another thing if the daughter of an alpha and the alpha himself yell at one another.

Xavier and my mother looked impressed at my behaviour and everyone else scooted a little away from me. Everybody that knew me, knew that it was never good if I looked calm in an argument.

"You suppose.." I said in a calm voice. "It was not the right time.." I nearly said it in a whisper. My dad sighed a breath of relief because he probably thought I wouldn't argue anymore.

Oh he should know me better!

"Well I guess I would never have known that little piece of information, which is unimportant, if Oliver never showed up." I said, with so much sarcasm in it I even saw my father got a panicked look. 

"YOU SUPPOSE I SHOULD CALM DOWN? REALLY? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO ACT? IMAGINE THAT YOUR FATHER, MOTHER, BETA AND THIRD NEVER TOLD YOU THAT UNINPORTANT LITTLE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR LIFE!" I shouted at him and now my alpha genes finally kicked in completely. I wasn't thinking. My wolf was in control and let me tell you she was pissed!

"You know what I suppose?" I carried on rather calm. Everybody now looked at me as if I had grown a second head. Everybody except my mother, both of my brothers and Xavier looked frightened at my outburst. Even MY FATHER! THE ALPHA OF OUR PACK! But that was only because he was suprised I even talked back. I was always daddy's little girl, which behaved and was nice to strangers. He never knew I could be like that. Really no one knew because I never made a scene like that.

"I suppose I'm leaving now. Don't even consider to follow me. I want to be left alone. If anybody follows me I will find a way to get back at you." I glared at the whole auditorium and all of them nodded their heads except my family and Xavier. 

My mother said: "Honey I don't think that is a goo-" I cut her off and glared at her. She looked hurt at my action and was quiet. Then I looked at my father and Xavier one last time. My father looked guilty and angry at the same time. I knew he tried to hold his wolf back. He knew now was not the right time to argue more about that topic. He knew that if he talked a little more I would loose it completely.

Xavier on the other hand looked somehow proud and suprised at the same time. He probably didn't expect such an outburst from me.

I left the room and got out of our house right into our backyard. I didn't care that I was fully dressed and Amara was on the edge of coming out and was eager to run and let steam of. So I let her. She took control of my body. My clothes shredded and I was now standing in my wolf form in our garden. I somehow felt as someone was watching me and I turned around to look at the house.

Right there standing and looking out of the window was Xavier. He looked hurt, probably because I didn't even want to be with him. Amara squirmed a little under his intense gaze but turned around eventually and took of running. 

It feels good to finally be able to let steam off.

The whole situation was rather stressful and I was happy that both of us, Amara and me finally are able to think a little. 

I ran until I found a nice little clearing anywhere in our forest. I never was here. I wasn't allowed to be as far away from the house as I am right now. I didn't care though. The time alone was much needed. How did my father expect me to react? I mean it is my life we are talking about. And how dare he say to me I should calm down? 

I got angry again and decided to run a little further into the woods. I'm totally curious what I might find if I went deeper into it. So I took off running again and soon was at another clearing.

It smelled different. Oops I think I went too far. At first I thought of going back but I had this weird feeling that something was going to happen. I couldn't tell if it was something good or bad. Well I didn't really care and neither did Amara.  We were both curious and waited until there was a disgusting smell.

AGAIN.

DEATH.

Oh that was not the right time to mess with me. But I knew I should call backup or head back. I wasn't thinking straight and probably would get myself killed. Well Amara won't let me take control and so I was stuck right where I was. 

The smell got more intense and I soon saw three man walking towards me. 

"Hey what do we have here? That must be her!" One of the man said while they slowly approached me. Oh now it clicked.

I'm so fucked.

I was not in my territory anymore.

I was alone.

I didn't think straight.

I was angry.

And now I'm in danger....

AGAIN!

_________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Okay I had a feeling that I needed to end right here. I hope you now know a little bit more of Danielle's character. How she's feeling and acting.

I don't want to make a loooong authors note so I come right to an end of this chappy...

As always don't forget to

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE

if you liked it :).

Happy reading,

Love Nadine

Published on january 2nd 2015