Chapter 9 - New Information

Hey guys :)

Sorry for the late update :/ 

I hope you enjoy it, anyway :)

PS.: I loooove the song to the side, check it out! It's 'Every other freckle' by alt-j . Oh and by the way, you should check out all their songs ;)

*NOT EDITED! READING ON YOUR OWN RISK!"

_________________________________________________________________________________

***Danielle's POV***

All I could do right now was growl. I don't now what else I should do. 

Oh well, I now what I SHOULD do but Amara holded me back. She won't let me take control or call back up. 

The men slowly approached me a little further. I snapped at them and they took a step back. One of them cleared his throat and looked at me with a hint of smugness in his eyes.

"Why are you out here? You're supposed to be with Oliver right now. We came just to check if everything's allright. Well I suppose something went wrong since you're out of your terretory right now and not with him."

I had enough people to tell me what I'm supposed to do, for my whole life, today. Now I was fuming. The men saw that and took another step back.

"I think she's angry. Maybe we should wait for another time to take her?" One of the other two men said in a half-whisper, nearly not audiable for me to hear.

"NO! We didn't made all the way down here to just say hello and come back home with nothing. Come on and get her, you coward!" He shouted at the man and he took a cautious step towards me. 

I growled in response a little more and crouched down in a better position to attack.

Now I could show my father that I'm cappable of taking care of myself. I don't need anyone, to tell me what I should and shouldn't do. I don't need ten bodyguards just for a walk outside in the woods. I don't need a father that rather protect me than learn me how to protect myself. 

I can do it! 

I can do it!

At least I told myself that.

The man suddenly lungged at me and tried to grab me.

I'm not as big as a male wolf but for a female I'm big. I'm also a lot stronger than an average female.  And not to forget faster and at all have more hightened senses. 

I dodged my attacker in time and he fell on the floor right behind me. He growled at me and I barred my theeth at him. 

Maybe he's a lot more dumb as I actually thought. Well I think all men hava a little bit of an ego problem. Always feeling the need to overpower another creature. Not today, buddy.

Now the second man and the one I dodged lunged at the same time at me. They were still in their human forms, which made it easier for me to get the upper hand of the fight.

I bit one of them in his leg and the other, who was standing right behind me, got a kick in his face with my hind legs. I threw them off of me and watched as they winced in pain.

The one that I kicked had a few scraches across his face, while the other one held his leg and tried to not cry. 

The man that spoke to me at the beginning watched me carefully with a calm look. He had a frown plastered across his face. It made him look a lot older than I think that he actually is. Maybe around his mid-thirtys.