X

" Hi Dad... "

Forth looked at Beam with his cold gaze. Beam is the last person he expect to be here at this time.

The older one clear his throat a bit and the gesture Lam to lean closer to him. After he whisper something to his assistant's ear the male assistant nods and walk away passing Beam.

Leaving the two father and step son alone in the hallway of his private floor.

" Beam "

Forth with his low tone voice calling the smaller one to walk closer to him. The smaller one just nods and walk his dainty body closer to Forth. Forth going inside his office room with Beam behind him and after the two people inside the room, the door is closing and locked.

Forth facing Beam backward. The boy can only looking at his step father's back. The older roughly while his palm to his face and sigh then turning his body to face the boy.

He looked at The boy's face, his facial expressions. Forth couldn't tell what's currently going on inside the smaller mind.

" I never imagine that you'll come here by yourself little one "

Forth walks closer to Beam as he caressing the smaller one cheeks gently.

Beam close his eyes from the sensation of the man's cold finger brushing around his cheeks. He tilted his head to let the man invade more of his face.

" I miss you... "

Beam answer with hoarse voice. There's so many things he want to talk about and so many things going on in his mind but he just can't put it in the right word. And one thing that is clear is just that he missed the adult man in front of him so much.

Forth smiled gently then pulling Beam's dainty waist closer. The small body fits perfectly in his embrace. No word can describe how much he want this boy to stay beside him. The boy fits just like his missing puzzle.

His lips tracing onto the tip of Beam's head and kissing it gently.

A small faint sobs flowing out from the boy's lips.

" Do you ... Really love me? "

Forth stay as he keeping the boy inside his embrace. His hand move to cupped both of the boy's soft cheeks and then placing a soft kiss on top of his lips.

He doesn't say anything back.

" Why can't I stay with you, daddy? "

Beam asked again in the weakest hoarse voice. Like he's currently crying and being choked at the same time. Tears already flowing down from the corner of his eyes.

Forth still quiet. He brush Beam's bangs to the back with his finger and kisses the boy's forehead.

" M-mom said you're just using us for a beautiful family image... and not really love us "

The corner of the adult lips form a small smirk while kissing Beam forehead. He's pressing his own forehead to Beam.