chapter 3: abby

you were so alone on the first day. so cute and small. i already had a group of friends. all girls. i was with them for 2-3 years. i hated it. i didn't fit in.
but back then, you had to be the stereotypical person. it was "required". i wanted to be friends with you and alec. you guys were so goofy.
we were all convinced you two were brothers. you were the friendship i wanted to be in.
and i'm sorry for the first day, when my and my "gang" were teasing you for being alone.
and in fairness, i'd rather be alone then be with that group of girls. they remind me of the girls off Mean Girls. don't get me wrong, the movie is GREAT. but them girls. aren't.
anyway, i was friends with you two since year one. and i loved it. we were close. and i wanted to get closer to you guys.
so, in year three. i asked to join your group. and you said yes.
it was the best time of my life. and you two were the annoying brothers i never got. just sisters. and i loved both of you. more then you know. you WERE my family. my parents adored you, Mike. they loved you. in every way. more then me, anyway.
and alec? you pissed them- sorry- you annoyed them. but they still loved you. lol.
and richie? i never got on with you. so i don't k is what your expected.
i dunno, i don't hate you. i just didn't get to know you to well since we don't have enough time spent together.
anyway. Mike, if you can hear me, please, please. i lived you. more then a friend. then you came out as gay. and almost the whole school knows how that story went.
i made a fool of myself, and as selfish this is. it's your fault. you told alec, who told richie. and then. the whole school.
i hated you for that. and i don't think i can forgive you for that.
but. your still my best friend. just why. mike? why. why did you kill yourself.
you didn't even loose your V card. come on?
i'm kidding. you were a great friend to have in my life. and i'll love you forever and ever. until i'm old and droopy. and i'll see you when i die.