Chapter 1:

I stumbled down the stairs, tears in my eyes.
My dad pushed me out of the door, and quietly murmured "Have fun, honey,"
'Really?' I thought to myself. 'Now he cares?' But I didn't voice my feelings, still in shock. At that moment, a gleaming limousine rolled up to our house- I could see the neighbors looking through their windows. A tall man with thick dark hair, caramel skin, and warm, chocolates eyes strolled out.
"Hello, Caroline. I'm Zayn. Don't be afraid." He said calmly, like he hadn't just committed a felony and is technically involved in human trafficking.
"Hello??? What is going on here??" I shouted, showing my terror.
"Please don't shout. I promise, all will be resolved soon. Now get in the the limo."
"I'm not getting in that damn limo!"
"Please, don't resist. We can provide you the best education money can buy, any luxury you want. It'll all be make sense soon." His kind, dark eyes sparked, and it was impossible to reconcile his intense beauty with what he did to me.
I thought about how I could go to any school I wanted, and buy anything. I couldn't get this man out of my head, and he was ridding me if my common sense. But at the same time, I'd never see my dad again.
I got in the limo.