Chapter 4:

After lounging in the media room for a bit (and screaming at the tv), it was time for dinner. "You can meet the rest of the boys," said Zayn. "You'll love them as much as I do." "It's sweet that you care about them so much," I mentioned. "Are you like, the dad of the group?"
Zayn laughed at my teasing. "Nah, that's totally Liam. And Harry thinks he's so tough, so he's probably the bad boy. I don't even know about the others."
"Wow, you have this all worked out. Come on, let's go."
At dinner, the boys all seemed fascinated with me. It was a bit awkward, and finally Louis stuttered out "Wow."
"What?" I responded
"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," he said with stars in his eyes.
"Oh good Lord," Harry rolled his eyes. "This is ridiculous. She's not even that pretty, y'all need to get over yourself." But his entranced face said differently.
"Why do you sound like your from the south?" I questioned. "Aren't you British?"
"Stop pointing out plot holes, Caroline." Even though I've always been spunky, I decided to let this one drop.
"Besides, that's not even true," interjected Zayn. "Caroline's stunning, so don't insult my girl!" He jumped up, fury distorting his perfect face.
"First off, I'm not your girl," I tried to say, but I was drowned out by Harry shouting, "You wanna go?? Let's go!"
The boys jumped out of their seats and started brawling, while Louis and Niall tried to split them up. Suddenly, Harry swung at me, and everything went black.