•1•

I can feel his cold and dark stare at the back of my neck.

I'm getting goosebumps.

He was chasing me down the alley like a bloodthirsty vampire out there to quench his thirst with my blood.
His maniacal laugh was ringing in my eardrums, sending shivers down my spine.
I tried to run with all the energy in my body, with all the determination to get out from there safely..

But all goes in vain..

As I feel something piercing through the flesh of my leg..causing blood to gush down from there.

Something solid hit my head.

And I blacked out!

**

I wake up to eerie darkness surrounding the room, smelling of rotten flesh and blood.

As my pupils adjust themselves to get used to the darkness in the room, I try to get up and escape from that place.

But I'm caught up..

I'm tied..

Those weren't ropes or chains..

They were something smooth and slippery yet gripping hard on my appendages.

HUMAN INTESTINES

I was half naked..blood smeared all over my neck and my chest.
My wound had stopped bleeding as I can feel a small clot above it.
My wrists and ankles were tied up by human intestines, my back laying against a cold hard wall.

But the wall felt so soft..

So smooth..

Just like..

HUMAN SKIN

To say that I was just taken aback or terrified would be an understatement.

The wall in front of me was decorated by small objects of various shapes and sizes which weren't clearly visible in the dark. I looked above myself and saw bulb like objects hanging over my head.

My struggle to escape was fueled up by my will and determination to leave this spooky place and be alive and safe, I struggled more and more, and I finally managed get rid of the bondage of my right wrist.

With my free hand, I ripped all of the other restrictions and sprinted towards the nearest window; as I was able to figure out its location from the small beam of light coming from one of its crevices, I was still limping from the wound of my leg.
But I was too determined to live and too afraid to die that I willingly forgot my pain.

I assumed that I must be able to escape from the window,but to my dismay, it had steel grills.
I looked down and found that I was probably on the topmost floor of the building I'm in.

As I looked towards other sides of the room.
I wasn't directly facing the wall which I was facing earlier when I was tied up..but the peripheral vision of my eyes caught something and I glanced towards that wall.
Those small, sharp objects..

Were nothing..

But..

HUMAN NAILS

I averted my gaze towards the ceiling,and what I saw next was horrifying enough to freeze my blood then and there..

Those bulbs..

Were..

EYEBALLS

HUMAN EYEBALLS.

Those were real, freshly gouged out eyeballs, staring back at me with horror, the gaze penetrating straight into my soul.

I fainted then and there!