Prerna Comes to know About Prem's death

A car was running fast through busy roads of Mumbai. The person on driving seat was tensed beyond limit. Anurag Basu, the owner of Kay Channel and Basu enterprise had never a steady life. Everything is his life  came and went in flashes of seconds. The girl he loved with all his heart didn't belong to him. Through many ups and down when finally he could have her with one mare truth he decided to let her go and married her off with Mr Bajaj, who, he thought loved Prerna more than anything. He was all okay with it. Though he never stopped loving her in past 20 years he never wanted her back in his life either. And still, she's in his life. Prerna was suffering from Retrograde Amnesia following a car accident caused by Anurag unintentionally. That accident sent her husband Mr Bajaj in Coma and left her with her memories of Anurag and their first child Prem only. Prerna now thought Anurag her husband and tried to become close to him but he didn't show interest in her. A part of him cried for her but he better knew his boundaries. She's nothing but a responsibility of Mr Bajaj to him. 

Like the past two months this time also they had a fight over Sampada, his friend from London. Prerna left home, angry. Anurag was trying to find her in every possible places. Finally he remembered when Komolika took her to Prem's ashram. Anurag was horrified. What if Prerna was there by any chance? He drove towards the ashram speedily. 

The car stopped with a sudden break and Anurag jumped out of the car. His heart beats increased seeing Prerna's Car parked outside the ashram. He made himself strong and ran inside.

What he saw he wasn't ready to see and that came as a big shock to him. Prerna was sitting infronts of Prem samadhi. Her expression was blank. 

''Prerna!'' Anurag whispered, moving near her. 

''Prem... Prem..'' Prerna sang her son's name again and again. 

Anurag sat beside her.

''Prem..''

''Prerna meri baat suno..'' Anurag touched her face and made her look at him. Prerna fainted in his arms.   

.
An- If you are reading this plz dont be silent... Comment and let me know about your views.