Prerna Gain Consciousness

...

Sneha was sleeping sitting on a stool beside Prerna's bed, keeping her head on bed. Prerna slowly opened her eyes at morning and found a lady figure sleeping. She touched her hair softly. Sneha woke up with a jerk.

''Mamma!'' Sneha sat up, straight. Then remembering she's not allowed to call her mother mamma anymore she looked down for a while. She then again looked at Prerna and found her confused gaze fixed on her.

''Wo... main bus.. mera matlab tha, aunty, aab keisa feel kar rahi hain aap? Main doctor ko bolau?''

''Main thik hu beta. Bas sir mei abhi bhi dard ho raha hain.''

''Main.. main doctor ko inform karti hu,'' Sneha stood up.

''Rehne do. Tum, raat bhar yahi thi kya? Anurag kaha hain?''

''Uncle yahi the.. abhi abhi kahi gain hain. Atehi honge.''

Prerna tried to sit up but she felt dizzy. Her head started to spin.

''"Mera sar!'' She held her head.

''Aunty samal ke..'' Sneha supported her.

''Prerna!'' Anurag entered into the cabin and rushed towards her. He sat on bed in front of her, ''Tum thik toh hona? Sar mein dard hain?'' He asked, concerned.

Seeing him Prerna remembered their happy memories with Prem and once again an intense pain hit her. She held her head with both hands.

''Anurag mera sar bohot dard kar raha hain...'' Prerna cried.

Anurag dragged himself close to her. Sneha left her mother and moved aside, giving Anurag space. He held Prerna's shoulder.

''Prerna, Prerna.. mere taraf dekho.. look at me... samalo apne apko please.''

Prerna looked at him. Tears slipped down from her eyes.

''Main hu na? Tumhe mujhpar bharosa nahi hain?'' Anurag tried to emotionally blackmail her. He tried to make her stable.

''Tum ho isiliye toh main hu na Anurag. Sirf isiliye hu... agar Prem ke bina bhi main ji rahi hu toh wo toh sirf tumhare liye hi na..'' Prerna cried.

Anurag hugged her. She hugged him back.

''Hmara Prem Anurag. Wo hamey chodke keisey ja sakta hain! Or tumne mujhse etni bari baat chupai? How could you Anurag.. How could you? Main har pal hamare bete ki batein karte rahi or tum... tum udas ho jatey the.. phir bhi main bolti hi jati thi.. tumhe ketna taqlif di maine Anurag. Ku/ Ku? Tum keh nahi saktey the mujhe... hamara Prem..'' Prerna mumbled against his chest.

Anurag kept patting her back to sooth her. Sneha couldn't bear their closeness so she left the cabin. Anurag tried to move Prerna back but she denied and kept mumbling, holding him close.

Sneha came out and met Kasak and Mohini.

''Prerna keisi hain beta ab?'' Mohini aksed.

''Pehle se better hain. Hosh agaya hain unhe. Anurag uncle hain unke sath.''

Mohini entered into the cabin. She looked at Anurag and Prerna. Anurag indicated her to hold Prerna as she was still out of control and wasn't allowing Anurag to move a bit. Mohini sat beside Prerna.

''Prerna,'' She called her. ''Beta idhar ao..'' She took prerna in a hug. Prerna in a trance left Anurag and hugged Mohini. ''Beta, aisey rotey nahi. Ham hain na tere pass? Main hu, Anurag hain.. pura parivar hain. Or Prem toh hamare bich hi hain..''