Chapter 1: Susan's Eviction

WARNING: VERY SAD! can not stop crying oh my frick

SUSAN POV

I walked out of my trashy small apartment and onto my balcony. I was soon greeted to find an eviction notice on my floor.

My heart sank that I had to move out of my apartment, it was fine though, it smelled of my foot fungus since I would use my Scholl Velvet Smooth Electric Foot File in the living room. It also could've been the tuna casserole I made the night before. I shoved it all down my pussy mouth in one go!

A knock at the door came and I was greeted by my landlord, Ms Tareek
"Hello Susan you haven't payed your mortgage for 6 years now, I am tired of this behaviour!!!"
I could feel my privates wiggle in desperation.
"Sorry Tareek, it isn't my fault! Simon Cowell doesn't may me, the capitalist pig" I said in pure anger
"This is unacceptable, I'm evicting you"
I cried and screamed. I threw my croc at her head in hopes of killing disgusting ratty tareek. She sadly ducked.

The Tareek left my 3-3meter wide apartment. I could finally let my 3 rats Sehrish, Freya, and Ella out of my water bottle and let them feast on my collection of chicken nuggets. Their favourite food however has got to be pubic hairs. I always find them in the morning nuzzled in my little forest!

after I was told that I was getting evicted I decided to make a tinder

Name: Susan Boyle

Age: 46

Personality: very sexyey , very secxsual and intimite and niese

pubic hairs: many

I cant wait 2 find man