Chapter 4: The night after

I woke up in a different bed other than my own. I was in peaches room! I could tell by the fishy smell and the blood-filled sock on the floor (she never used tampons but rather preferred to use socks). I nudged the beautiful woman to wake her up.
"Oh my god, Susan! Good morning!" She said with a smile on her face. I could see her pretty little cavities and tooth gap!
"I'm hungry, is there any breakfast I could eat? Me and the rats are starving!"
"EEEEEEEEEEEE" went Ella.
"SHUT UP ELLA BEFORE I STEP ON YOU!!" I said. But peaches took it seriously. She stomped on Ella's head and she died almost instantly. I never liked Ella anyways. I still had freya and Sehrish to keep me company.
"Well that's breakfast served!" Said peaches with a smile on her face. We both ate Ella's corpse. It tastes like raw chicken. Peaches gave it extra flavouring with her anal juice.

"I'll give you my home keys" Said peaches, as HSE gave me her dirty herpes infected keys. I was not bothered by this since I already had herpes which I got from a girl named Gertrude. I was flattered that I had an STD, and I love the sensation of scratching my vajayjay every morning.
"So do you have a car?" Said peaches "I love having sex in people's cars and making the whole car smell like smoked salmon!"
I did have a car, I had a ford 1997, I named her Cleetus after my ex. She wanted to go to the strip club later on to earn some money by shaking her cooch. In the meantime, peaches forced me to watch charmed and to watch the amazing edits she posts.

Afterwards, it was finally time to go to the strip club. I put on my amazing Poundland t-shirt and my half eaten jeans (Freya loves to eat my clothes). I hopped out and took freya and Sehrish and hid them in my asscrack. I didn't want anyone to steal them, they were valuable!!!
Once we got into the car, peaches looked over at me.
"I'm driving" Screeched peaches. I didn't want to make her mad so I let her drive. She instantly rammed right into an old lady. It's was so funny! We could see her twitch and struggle.
"What are we gonna do with the body?" I said in a fit of laughter.
"We should eat her!" Said peaches in excitement. She put the ugly grandmas corpse to the back of Cleetus. She came back.
"Geehehehe" she said laughing . You could see her lovely gaptooth.

After that experience, I figured out that there was no way that peaches could drive. We swapped places, she couldn't fit in the front seat so I put her in the back seat with the old lady.
While we were at a stop light, peaches got hungry and we stopped at a McDonald's. When we entered the McDonald's everyone was staring at my gorgeous girlfriend. They all cheered us on. Peaches asked me if it was ok if she could show her musty cooch. I said it was fine. She took off her dress and started shaking her ass. The crowd went wild. Even the McDonald's manager was cheering her on, even the little kids eating their six-piece chicken nuggets from happy meal.
"Can I have 7 twenty piece chicken nuggets and a side of brown sauce" said peaches at the waiter angrily.
"Anything for you peaches!" Said the waiter. Our order came through about 6 minutes after we ordered.
"That'll be $45.34 Peaches" said the other waiter
"Peaches doesn't pay" said peaches. The cashier looked at her and nodded her head and clapped! She was a dedicated peachling. A

We got back into my ford 1997 and we took the highway to get to the strip club. Once we finally got there, I went to the back of the seat to try to get a chicken nugget from peaches. Once I put my hand near peaches she hissed at me. I was really hungry so I tried to steal one but peaches bit my finger off. We got out of the car and went into the entrance of the strip club. The strip club was packed with ugly old men. A really sexy old man who looked like an ex-600lb life star talked to me.
"Hey! I bet that pussy is nice and hairy. Let me bury my cock in there." I was sooooo horny!!! I let him sniff my cooch.
Peaches walked up onto the stripper podium and started shaking her cooch . She stank up the whole place! Someone beside me asked if there was fish nearby, but it was just Peaches amazing stench!

After the stripping show, we went behind the stripping area and split the money. She is so talented that she made over a pound! I got to keep a whole 50 cent.
Peaches said she wanted to show me something. She quickly spread her legs and showed me her cooch.
"Wow it's so ashy and there's so much cellulite!" I said to peaches.