Chapter 3: The Date

It was finally the day of the date. I put on my sky blue dungarees and my size triple A bra. I also wore my gaming t- shirt that said "I paused my game to be here" on it. I wore my amazing perfume scent that I made by mixing Sehrish and Ella's piss together- Freyas piss was too moist and soggy.

I took freya, Ella, and Sehrish on a little walk. They all enjoyed it! They met a pet dog named Cleetus.

I could feel my eyes pour out tears since that was my ex boyfriends name. I don't think I will ever get over Cleetus. His scent was as fishy as an aquarium. his voice, as deep as my ovaries. His body was as big as my vagina hole. His feet had more fungus on it than a piece of moldy  bread. I really hope this date with the beautiful saviour peaches will cure the hole that Cleetus left in me! (not just in my heart)

Peaches texted me.
"Hi Suzie, you ready yet? I just came back from the gynecologist!"
My cooch clapped with excitement when she texted me. I texted her back
"Sure :) I'm getting an Uber to get to the beach. R u gonna b on time?"
She replied saying she might be early.
I asked my Uber Tomasso to take me to the foam party. He skrrted the car towards the foam building. I couldn't see peaches yet. Then, out of the blue she popped around the corner. She was rummaging through the trash. She was wearing a pink and yellow dress, it was so short that I could see her flaps from the bottom of the dress. Her make up was flawless, and her tooth gap made her look incredible. She was also wearing a pair of lime green crocs. She also had accessories. She had a necklace made out of gold that said "PEACHES" in capitals. I thought to myself how I could've met such a beautiful person.
"Wow Susan, you look beautiful!" Said peaches.
"Thank you! I love your pussy flaps and ashy legs, it makes me horny!" I said.
Peaches went over to me and sniffed me.
"Hmmm. Is that rat piss I smell? I thought I was the only one that used that!" Peaches said in excitement. In fact she was so excited that she started twerking right in my face. I could see ash particles fall off her legs and arse crack.

Me and peaches held hands and went into the foam party building. The building was massive. There was little children. I asked peaches if she had any children. She told me that she had one named Cora but she got taken away after she tried to sell her as a sex slave (which I find very unreasonable, my mum did the same and I turned out fine!)

we went to the register and asked for 2 tickets.
"Ma'am you must be under 11 to enter."
I showed her my vagina and she quickly let me in. Me and peaches quickly threw balls at the little kids.  We were throwing balls at this one little kid and he ended up getting a concussion! It was hilarious. We ended up playing the casual "who can fit the most balls in their pussy challenge" that everyone played when they were younger. Peaches won at an outstanding 19 balls! I was so impressed. After having a few too many fruit shoots, we went to the Back of the building and started making out. The feeling of her smooth lips on my tiny paperthin lips was incredible.
"You're so hot, Susan, I want you to move in with me!" Said peaches. This was incredible news since I was getting evicted.
"Yes, of course Peaches! I just have one thing to ask you though." I said
"Anything, what's the question?"
"Can I move in my three rats with you?"
She said yes! I'm so happy. I'm now going to move in with my beloved peaches.