SIX ❁

(Y/n's) POV
I woke up to an empty bed...

So many things rushed though my mind but one thing lingered "I love you" what did he mean by that? I shake my head violently to get rid of my thoughts as I got ready for the day. "I love you..." I smile to myself making my way to the dinner table. As a began to approach it I see Jimin and another woman talking holding hands when she turns to face me it's Miss Lisa.

Jimin's POV
I was downstairs talking to Miss Lisa she had asked me out and I accepted I really don't know why... I guess that I liked her she was pretty, nice voice, beautiful body, like any man would resist that.

I hear footsteps approach us and look up to see (Y/n) staring at me in confusion but she didn't speak she just carried on with her morning routine not even looking my direction.

Could she be mad at me?
Did she find out already?
Does she hate me?

So many things took over my mind until I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. It's was Seokjin or Jin reminding me that my ride was ready and I should get going. I walking to the door Miss Lisa following close behind. "(Y/n), have a good day" she didn't even look my way she just said you too.
Geez that hurts...

(Y/n's) POV
That prick literally has sex with me says he loves me then turns around and dates another other girl... why am I even worrying about this I should just focus on my job clearly I was some toy to him but it's okay I will never fall for that again.

*~Time Skip~*

I was finishing my work in the kitchen when I bump into someone else it's a lot of maids in Jimin-ssi home but I've never seen this man before "excuse me..." he stares at me with a puzzled expression I blush a little "sorry." I bow he chuckles it alone sending vibrations through my body.

"It's okay" he says bowing in return "I've never seen you around here but it's nice to bump into you what's your name?" "My name?" I say in utter confusion, I'm not that special but this man's looks were nothing to scoff at."Yes yours" He says giving a smile "It's (Y/n) and you?." "Well, mine is.."

To be continued....

Well ain't this something people actually read my trash well thank you for the reads you guys don't even know how much this means to me.. I love you guys you beautiful babies 😩💞