EIGHT ❁

(Y/n's) POV
   I lay awake staring at the ceiling as I think about me and Tae's date, it's my first date in awhile but on the other hand I really like Tae he's such a sweet man his boxy smile giving me butterflies, his hugs warming me from the inside, and his sweet vanilla scent.

He was the dream, any girl would be happy to have Tae, but why do I feel like I'm going to do nothing but hurt Tae. I shake myself from my thoughts when my phone rings.

Bzzt*
Bzzt*

Message from Asshat (Jimin)

Asshat (Jimin): A date with a Maid

Me: Why do you care because it's none of your business so idc what you say 😐

Asshat (Jimin): whatever goodnight

Me: bye

Jimin's POV
THE FACT THAT SHE THINKS SHE CAN TALK TO ME LIKE THAT HER MASTER HER BOSS IS UNEXCEPTIONABLE UGHH!! I grit my teeth in irritation "baby, please calm down." Lisa says fixing my tie I kiss her and let her straddle me as we have a nice make out session which calms me down.

I eventually walk down stairs with Lisa not to far behind to see Tae and (Y/n) holding hands and conversating. They stop and began putting me and Lisa's food down. I finish my breakfast and glare at which wasn't surprised nor fazed by my attempt to scare him. I leave for work and kiss Lisa goodbye while Tae and (Y/n) talk as she waves goodbye.

Ugh, once again she didn't even smile.

Well, sorry for this short chapter hopefully the next one will be longer. 💗☺️