SEVEN ❁

"Well mine is Kim Taehyung." He said give a unique boxy smile. He had a pretty name for a man but it fit him perfectly. "Well, it's nice to meet you Taehyung." I said beginning to walk away.

"Wait (Y/n)" I turned around, "do you want some help with anything." I smiled at him, "sure." We started to walk down the corridor talking about what needed to be done and what to do after.

I learned a lot about Tae or Tahyung but he wants me to call him Tae. He is soft, compassionate, kind. Things which Jimin is not. Me and Tae have been talking for hours I already made the Master's food and was waiting for him to come back, to be completely honest I don't really wanna see him.

Jimin's POV
I come home to see my girlfriend on the couch and my maid talking to another man and setting down my dinner along with Lisa's at first I wanted to know why she was talking to him... but then again why do I care.

"Hello, Miss (Y/n)" I said giving her a bitterly sweet smile "good day Master" she said while placing down my food to stand next to the man Lisa sat next to me but not before I gave her a kiss making sure (Y/n) could see me, but she completely ignored it to busy talking to the man to realize it.

"So your name is..?" I said not looking from my plate. "Well.. I'm Kim Taehyung." He said I look up and I see (Y/n) and him just staring at each other. I started to get fumed until Lisa rubbed her hand on my inner thigh she leaned in and whispered "Daddy, I want you right now." I looked at her shocked "right now?" I said unsure she shook her head vigorously. I got up and excused us and we went to our room.

Third-person POV
(Y/n) and Taehyung called it a night after washing dishes after eating they were walking down the corridor until Taehyung had stopped. (Y/n) confused turned around and looked at him "what's wrong Tae?" She said "well nothing actually I just wanted to ask you a question." He said looking at the ground "okay well ask me." (Y/n) said while grabbing Tae's hands he immediately looked up.

"Okay so I know we haven't know each other that long but we have a kind of a connection that I've never felt before, I'm rambling what I'm tying to say is would you go on a date with me maybe?" (Y/n) was shook she didn't know how to respond but she said yes, but that she wanted to get to know Taehyung better before they would go on the date.

Jimin's POV
I got up making sure not to wake Lisa in the process I was about to leave the room when I heard (Y/n) and Taehyung talking and he was asking her out on a date... what gave him the right but honestly I'm not bothered he can have my sloppy seconds it was just a...

One night stand plus I'll let it's slide he's a Newbie

Yooo it's been awhile but trust me I'll be updating super soon guys I swear lol ☺️😂