~Toga And Twice Ship It~

~<Tomura's POV>~

I sit at the bar, Kurogiri cleaning invisible smudges off glasses with a cloth. Toga comes into the bar happy and skippy as usual. Annoying. Twice comes in a couple seconds later with the same energy as Toga. Still annoying. They sit down and ask Kurogiri for apple juice. "Are you guys fucking five?" I say to them raising an eyebrow. They frown and sip their apple juice in unison.

Freaky.

The front door to the hideout opens with a slam. Dramatic and the very distinct cologne gave it away. "Hey patchwork." I say with a smirk knowing that nickname pissed him off. He sighs. "Can you stop calling me that" he replies a hint of disappointment in his voice. I smirk again knowing I was getting on his nerves. "And why should I do that?" I reply smugly turning my bar stool to face him. When I look at him I immediately regret my decision.

My smirk thinned out. My confidence depleted. And worst of all my cheeks flushed a light pink. Dabi was shirtless, with tight black ripped jeans. When I say ripped I mean ripped. He practically wasn't wearing pants. My blush deepens at that thought. My brain swells with these ideas as I try to shoo them away. All of a sudden I hear "_ey _sh_g_ra__" 'what the hell' I think. "Hey, earth to Shigiraki" I hear now clearly.

I shake my head and blink a few times only to be met with Dabi's hand waving in front of my face. He pulls it away down to his side revealing how close he was to me. He leans his face closer to mine. "Hey, you okay chapped-lips? When you turned around you looked like you had a fuckin Vietnam flashback" he chuckles at his own remark. "Go to hell patchwork" I reply turning my barstool back towards Kurogiri trying to hide the pink flush across my face from Dabi.

Dabi grabs my shoulder and turns me to face him. I turn my head away from him, flustered. I can feel his teal eyes burning holes in my skull. I can sense his amused smirk without even looking at him. I can hear the crunch of popcorn as Toga and Twice munch down, fangirling over this sight. Dabi and I ignore them as he grasps my chin. He turns my face towards his. Just as I thought he had a smirk and he was staring at me. But then all of a sudden,

He. Bites. His. Fucking. Lip.

My blush deepens as he releases his bottom lip. I turn away again but his grip on my chin fails me as he pulls my head back to where it was. He leans over to my left ear brushing my baby blue hair out of the way. "Stop being adorable already. It makes me feel bad about what I want to do to you." He whispers softly into my ear and lets go of my blue locks that he was holding, leaving my eyes wide and my cheeks more flushed than before. He looks at my expression and smirks. He then leans down and pecks my cheek with his somehow soft multicolored lips.

Kurogiri drops a shot glass and Toga drops her bowl of popcorn. Twice and Toga let out a fangirly screech as Dabi starts to walk away. Right before Dabi vanished into the hallway he turned to me and seductively licked his lips. My bush grows darker yet again. Suddenly I hear twice say " NOOOOO, he's blushing again we missed something" "NOOO" Toga repeats after Twice. They both crumple to their knees dramatically and Shigiraki rolls his eyes finally snapping out of his trance.

A sudden realization hit Tomura as he remembered what Dabi said, "Stop being adorable already. It makes me feel bad about what I want to do to you." What was that supposed to me- wAIT.

Heyo hope you enjoyed there will be a part two to this so don't worry you thirsty bitches. I will update as soon as I get time to write Kay! Ps if you're new to my account I call my readers/fans my lil bears because of my username. Anyway thanks again and have a terrific day my lil bears uwu. 718 words.