~Right Here!?~

Another mission. Another stupid, boring mission. Dabi was tired of them. Mission after mission after mission after mission after yet another mission. The loop seemed to go on and on and on. Yes, this is his job. Yes, he signed up for this. Yes, he enjoyed annoying all of his colleagues. Yes, he thinks his boss is hot. I mean what, no, that's besides the point. Back on track, he wanted to just chill out for a second. Dabi sat in his room, glad to be away from another mission for a little bit...it didn't last long. His door gets slammed open to be met with another familiar face. "Ay patchwork! Stop slacking we have to go on a mission come on." Dabi sighs loudly and kicks his covers off of himself. He puts his shoes on and grabs a jacket, following behind his boss to his car. Shigiraki starts up his car and ushers Dabi to get in. Dabi does so and slouches back in his seat, closing his eyes to try and get some sleep as his boss begins the long drive to their location.

~~Time_Skip~~

Dabi wakes up when the car gets put in park. He glances over to Shigiraki who was staring at him. Dabi stretches and mumbles "take a picture sweetheart it lasts longer." Shigiraki looks away with a light blush since Dabi noticed him staring. "Whatever" he grumbles back. "Anyway, this is where their base is," he points to a building across the street from the alley they were parked in, "so pretty much all we have to do today is watch the people that come in and out and anything they do, kind of a steak out, ya know?" Dabi nods and rubs his eyes. He reaches for his door handle, "what are you doing?" Dabi looks back at his boss, "....I was gonna get out and stretch my legs.." Shigiraki nods "ok just, don't go wondering around." Dabi scoffs "ok mom." He gets out and stretches yet again he walks around the alleyway a bit, getting used to his surroundings in case something happens. Shigiraki watches him, making sure he doesn't do anything stupid. Shigiraki gets out of the car and leans his back against the alleyway wall, still watching Dabi. "For the love of god are you gonna stop staring at me." Dabi glares at him. Shigiraki glares back at him "I'm just making sure you don't do something stupid Raisin." Dabi smirks and walks over to him, getting dangerously close. Shigiraki looks up at him in disbelief. Dabi puts his hands next to the the shorter males head and leans in possibly closer "something stupid...like this~?" He leans down and attaches his lips to Shigirakis. The shorter males eyes widen in shock but he eventually gives in and starts kissing back. Dabi smirks into the kiss and adds tongue and he grabs shigirakis wrists and pin them above his head. Dabi pulls back, keeping the smaller males wrists pinned as he look up and down his body. Shigiraki pants softly with a light flush of pink on his cheeks. Dabi nibbles softly at his neck, he stopped holding his wrists and rested his hands on Tomura's waist. Shigiraki finds his hands gripping onto Dabi's jacket. Dabi smirks onto his skin and continues nibbling down his neck. "D-Dabi we can't," the submissive male pants out, "were supposed to be w-watching them." Dabi pulls back and looks down at Shigiraki "but watching you is so much more fun~" Shigiraki scoffs and then yelps softly when Dabi palms him. Dabi smirks yet again and yanks down the zipper on the smaller mans pants. Then undoing the button. Shigiraki grips at his jacket harder as Dabi begins to palm him through the thin layer of his boxers. He pants as his blush grows significantly darker. Dabi smirks as he pulls down Shigiraki's boxers, he picked up Shigiraki and scooted over a few steps, putting him on a close ledge. Dabi looks at Shigiraki with a lust filled face as they were now eye level. The taller male softly runs his hand along Shigiraki's length making him shiver. Dabi bends down slightly and licks a long stripe along the underside of his length. Shigiraki groans into the back of his hands, trying to hide his moans. Dabi looks up at him with half lidded eyes as he takes the shorter males length into his mouth. Shigiraki looks down at him and tries to contain the hearty moan that escapes his mouth. Dabi proceeds to bob his head up and down making Shigiraki a blushing, moaning mess. He grips tightly to Dabi's hair as he moves faster. The submissive male shudders as broken moans escape his lips. He looks down at Dabi and almost cums right there. He was staring up at him while bobbing his head with swollen lips. Shigiraki grows closer and closer to his release over the course of a few more minutes of this. He grabs the back of Dabi's head and pushes it to his stomach. Dabi's eyes widen and tears prick at his eyes as the tip of Shigiraki's dick hits the back of his throat. Shigiraki groans and cums down his throat. Dabi grips his thighs and then pulls off. He tries to act tough and wipes his tears and the cum dribbling down his chin. Shigiraki chuckles "you ok~?" Dabi turns away "thut up!" He still had cum in his mouth so he had a  slight slur. He swallowed the cum and got back in the car and continued keeping watch, avoiding eye contact. Shigiraki gets what he's doing and decides to leave him alone.

Sorry it took me so long to update but here's a short chapter while I make a part two for the phone chapter due to popular demand. Have a nice day!