~Kinky pt.2~

Tomura was sitting on his bed, scrolling through social media when suddenly his phone starts vibrating and ringing. He was getting a call. Noticing the caller was Dabi he quickly picks up the phone. "Hey princess~" Tomura instantly melts in place as his words seem to mold into his brain.

 "Hello." Dabi frowns, "you don't seem to very happy to see me, huh?" He fake pouts. Shigiraki just rolls his eyes and says a stupid snarky remark back. They've been doing this for almost a month now. They've also established the fact that they now consider themselves in a relationship. As Dabi finishes off his short story he hears Tomura speak up, "so why did you call me?

" Dabi smirks softly "I think you know why~" Shigiraki blushes softly. "Did you do what I asked, princess?" Tomura blushes slightly darker. "Y-yeah~" Shigiraki mutters out softly. He can almost see Dabi's sly smirk through the receiver. Dabi speaks again, his voice smoother than butter "take them out sweetie~" Shigiraki nods and tugs at the ring sticking out of him. He takes a deep breath and start to slowly pull the beads out. 

One after the other slide out, each one making a soft popping noise when it slides out. 

He whines at the feeling. When the last one comes out he sets them down next to him and let's out a breath he didn't know he was holding in, soon panting softly. "How was it princess~?" Dabi's voice swoons through the receiver, startling Tomura. He groans "it was good~" 

Dabi smiles. 

"Good." Shigiraki shifts around slightly, trying to get used to the emptiness. He hears a lot of shifting and moving around on Dabi's end of the call. He just assumes that he's going to the bathroom or something but then he hears a knock on his door. The color drains from his already pale face as he glances up at the door. He hears a soft "can I come in, Princess?" from the other side. "Y-yeah" he replies weakly. Dabi walks in and takes his phone out of his pocket, hanging up and then sitting down next to him. 

Tomura seems to visibly become more flustered now that his partner can actually see him. He turns the other way and Dabi frowns, "what's wrong princess~?" 

Shigiraki grows another shade of red darker in the face at the question from Dabi. "N-nothing's wrong," Tomura quickly retorts to hopefully get Dabi to stop teasing him. Dabi grins, "well if nothing's wrong than you should be up to continue~" Dabi trails his hands around Shigiraki's hips and pulls him backwards into his own body, his hot breath on the back of the submissive males neck. 

He leans up to Tomura's ear and whispers to him, "Right~?" Tomura grows somehow even more embarrassed from his actions, growing even more red and stumbling over his words. "I-I..you-" Dabi leans over his shoulder and grabs Tomura's chin turning it to him, finally able to see how flustered he had made the smaller male just boosts his confidence as he speaks again, "It's a simple question sweetheart~" 

Tomura wants nothing more than to look away from the cocky male teasing him but he cant with his firm grip on his chin, so instead he averts his gaze and tries to reply "I-I...uhm-"

 Dabi tilts Tomura's head up and trails his hot breath and small kisses across his jawline "i need an answer princess~" he says in a stern yet playful voice letting Tomura know he's being serious but they can still have fun with this. 

Shigiraki finally gives in and manages to stumble out a "y-yes pl-please~" Dabi grins and immediately moves his head down, starting to aggressively suck on Tomura's neck, leaving marks all over the sensitive skin. The submissive boy lets out soft squeaky groans and moans, biting down on his chapped lips to muffle the lewd noises.

Dabi pulls away with a smirk and a string of saliva growing thinner and thinner as he moves away until it finally snaps. Tomura releases his lip as Dabi spins his around so they were now face to face. Tomura was only wearing a tank top and Dabi was in a shirt, jacket, jeans, and undergarments still.