Ch. 1 New Place With A Familiar Face

Your POV

I wake up and realized that today was the day I was moving to my new house in my new neighborhood. I packed up the last 4 boxes and put them in my car. I took one last look of my old apartment, which was empty now since all of my furniture had gotten put on the moving van yesterday. I sighed and got in my car and drove to my new neighborhood which was called MyStreet.

3 Hours Later

I finally pulled into my new neighborhood and drove to the address of my new house. I pulled into the driveway and got out of the car. I carried the 4 boxes that I had in my car into my house. I saw the moving van pull up and I started unloading my thing off of it.
As I was moving one of my boxes into the house, a guy, who was wearing an unzipped red hoodie jacket with the hood up and a bandana over his eyes, walked up to me.

Then he said in a voice that sounded kinda familiar, "Hey, you look like you could use some help

Then he said in a voice that sounded kinda familiar, "Hey, you look like you could use some help. My name is Aaron." Aaron. Aaron? I thought to myself, Where do I know that name from? Could he be my old friend, Aaron Lycan from college? Then I asked, "Aaron? Is your last name Lycan by any chance?" He nodded and said, "Yeah, why do you ask?" I replied and said, "It's me, Y/N Valkrum (Y/N = Your first Name), from college." Then Aaron said, "Oh, Y/N! I thought it looked like you. How have you been?" I sighed and said, "I've been okay. To be honest, I'm glad to be put of my old apartment and to be moving into a new house. Could you help me get the rest of my things into my house?" He nodded and helped me unload the rest of my things out of the moving van and into my house.

2 Hours Later

After Aaron and I finally finished, I thanked him for the help. Before he left, he said, "By the way, I live in the red house next door. So if you ever need me, I'm not that far away." I sat on my couch and turned on the TV. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door,  so I got up and answered it. I saw Aaron there, and he said, "Sorry, but I just wanted to give you one last thing before I left." He handed me a slip of paper and said, "Here's my phone number if you need me. Welcome to MyStreet."
I thanked him again and he left. I went back to the couch and thought, I'll introduce myself to my other new neighbors tomorrow. I'm too tired to do that today. I went upstairs to the master bedroom, which was my room. I took off my jacket, my shirt, and my pants, and then crawled into bed and drifted off to sleep.

I hope you all enjoy this new book. I got some funny ideas of things that can happen in this book.
Master out.