Ch. 43 Alter's Slight Screw Up

Alter's POV

I wake up before Y/N and take control. I realized that Katelyn's head is on my chest, so I gently manage to lay her head on the pillow and off of my chest. I get up, put my  glasses on. and get dressed. I left a note on the counter for Katelyn.
Then I head out to the park. I sat down on a bench, closed my eyes, and relaxed. Suddenly I felt a pair of lips against mine and I opened my eyes to see Scarlett kissing me. She forced her tongue into my mouth. I got furious and went to shove her off of me, but before I could, I suddenly passed out.

Scarlett's POV

That magic potion that I had drank worked perfectly, I thought. It made Y/N pass out just like it was supposed to. I drank it and kissed him, letting it flow into his mouth. It's a good thing that I had also drunken the antidote potion for it, or else I would've passed out too. Now to get this hunk of a man back to my house where he belongs.

Katelyn's POV

I woke up and realized that Y/N wasn't in bed with me anymore. I went downstairs and found a note for me on the counter. I picked it up and read it.

I sighed and went back upstairs

I sighed and went back upstairs. I grabbed one of Y/N's white shirts, which was a little big on me, I put it on. I grabbed a pair of panties and shorts and put them on. Then I went towards the park.
When I got there, I didn't see Y/N. I started to check each one of the park benches. When I got to the last one, I sat down and thought, Where is he? Alter said that he was relaxing at the park, but I don't see him anywhere.
Then something next to the bench, reflected some sunlight, which caught my attention. I scooted over to the end of the bench and saw something that scared me. It was a very familiar pair of glasses. Oh no, I thought to myself scared. Something must have happened to him! I think someone kidnapped Y/N!

Do you think Katelyn will think that it was Scarlett? How long do you think Scarlett will keep you hostage? What do you think she'll do to you?
What gender do you guys want the baby to be?
Master out.