Ch. 20 Fun On The Road

Your POV

While Katelyn driving us back home, I realize that my glasses weren't on my face. "Hey, Katie?" I asked. She responds, "What is it?" "Where are my glasses?" I asked. She answered and said, "That's right. I still have them. They are in my jacket pocket. The chest pocket. Can you grab them since I'm driving?" "Yes," I answered. Then I lean over towards her as best as I could, reached into the pocket, and started feeling around for my glasses, accidentally grabbing Katelyn's breast in the process. She let out a moan and said, "Y/N! As much as I want you to keep doing that I'm driving." "Sorry, oh. There they are!" I said pulling out my glasses. I put them on and look at my girlfriend's face. She must not have slept well ever since I was kidnapped, because she had bags under her eyes, I thought. I did like the sound of that moan she let out. Maybe I could tease her some more.
I smirked and scooted myself closer to her. Then I started kissing her neck, making her moan some more. Then she pulled into a parking lot and said, "Y/N, since you're obviously teasing me on purpose and I have been waiting for you for a month, I can't take it anymore!" I stopped and looked at her. Is she going to break up with me? I thought frantically. If she does, I won't be able to find someone like her ever again.
Katelyn must have been able to tell what I was thinking, because she kissed me and whispered in my ear, "Calm down, you dork. I'd never break up with you. What I meant is, I need you to do something to hold me over until we get home. Your kisses on my neck made me horny." I smirked and said, "Keep in mind that I'm weak. You'd have to do most of the work." She nodded and took off her jacket and her bra. Then she said, "Please suck my nipples." She leaned over and let me suck on her nipples. I licked my tongue around her nipple and messaged her other breast. After a few minutes, I switched.
I planted my lips onto hers and she kissed back. I licked her lower lip for entrance, but Katelyn playfully denied. I smirked in the kiss and grabbed her ass, making her gasp. I took advantage of this opportunity and slipped my tongue in her mouth. We made out for 5 minutes until we pull apart for air, leaving us connected by a silver string of saliva between us. Then she laid her head on my chest and said, "I missed doing that. I love you, Y/N." I kissed her forehead and said, "I love you too, baby. Your mine and I'm yours. Forever."
We stayed like that for a while before Katelyn sat back up and put her bra and her jacket back on. Then she drove us home. I just looked at Katelyn's beauty and admired it. Eventually I fell asleep.

Katelyn's POV

As I was driving, I suddenly felt a weight against my shoulder. When I got to a red light, I looked and saw my boyfriend peacefully sleeping on my shoulder. I smiled and turned my focus back to driving.

There might be a time skip in the next chapter or the chapter after that. I haven't decided yet.
Master out.