2.0

╸𝕿𝖔𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 ╸

╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸

ℜ𝔢𝔫𝔧𝔲𝔫'𝔰 𝔭𝔬𝔳

╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸

Things haven't been going that well for Jeno and Jaemin.

I know that vampires and werewolves don't usually get along, but these two are completely hostile towards each other. They just hate each other's guts.

Sometimes when I'm preoccupied with something and Jaemin is minding his own business watching TV, Jeno will sometimes hide behind a corner, or a table, or whatever is nearby where he can hide. And he'll just stare at Jaemin, with the meanest and most hateful glares that I've ever seen from him.

Then other times when I'm once again preoccupied with something and Jeno is minding his own business playing with the toys I bought him, Jaemin will stare at him from where he's seated on the ceiling and just give him death glares, along with the occasional eye roll.

Then there are rare times when I'm yet again preoccupied with something, and Jeno and Jaemin will both be staring right in each other's eyes, and again, with mean and hateful glares.

Although, when I'm around they won't even look at each other. I can only imagine what happens when I'm asleep.

They haven't tried to kill each other since that night Jaemin tackled Jeno down the stairs, at least not to my knowledge. But their relationship isn't getting any better.

Seeing as they're the only people that I'll actually communicate with and enjoy being around, besides Mark, possibly, I want them to get along so that when I can't do things with them, they'll have each other.

But that can't happen if they're always mentally biting each other's heads off. I have to try and do something.

-

3 Days Later
Midday

-