5.0

╸𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖑 ╸

╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸

╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸

ℜ𝔢𝔫𝔧𝔲𝔫'𝔰 𝔭𝔬𝔳

╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸

-

2 Weeks Later

-

It's been two weeks since Jeno and Jaemin saved me, and I'm feeling a lot better. I still have to wear the bandage wraps around my chest, but the bites on my neck are healing up nicely.

It's all thanks to Jeno and Jaemin. Without them, I would've definitely been dead right now. They did everything the best way that they could, and they did so well, especially with their limited experience with these kinds of things.

I'm so happy, and proud, to call them my best friends.

But anyway, I made it clear to the two of them that for the time being, I can't, and won't, go out at night. Thankfully, they complied.

Of course, that was all fine and dandy with Jeno, but it was a bit of an issue for Jaemin since he's a vampire. But we can work around that.

Since the sun rays harm him, he can wear stuff like long pants, jackets, and hats. That way, he won't draw that much attention to himself if he has to constantly shapeshift into a cat all the time.

So he agreed to that.

-

Today, I have to go back to the convenience store for more groceries

Today, I have to go back to the convenience store for more groceries. And more importantly, more of the Cherry Bomb vape pens.

Luckily for Jaemin, it's overcast today so he gets to wear his normal shorts and shirts. But, we had to bring two umbrellas, just in case it rains while we're out.