3.5

╸𝕻𝖆𝖎𝖓 ╸

╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸

╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸

𝔍𝔢𝔫𝔬'𝔰 𝔭𝔬𝔳

╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸╸

Renjun got really banged up earlier.

There are four large cuts on his chest, and his abdomen is bruised up. Not to mention, his neck is kind of irritated from being bitten twice in the exact same area.

Luckily, he's out cold so it'll be easier for Jaemin to help me patch him up. We would've taken him to the hospital, but I know that they'd find out what we are if we did.

They'd try to kill us all if that happened. So, unfortunately, we have to deal with this ourselves.

-

"Hey Jaemin

"Hey Jaemin. Can you use hyung's phone, and look up how to treat these wounds? Depending on the size and depth of these cuts, they look like lacerations to me"

He nodded and followed me to the bathroom, to find a first aid kit.

He stayed silent for the few minutes that it took for me to find it. I rummaged through the kit, and decided that it might be best to just take the whole thing. Luckily, I found a trauma kit too.

When I was about to take both kits out of the bathroom with me, I noticed that Jaemin was silently crying to himself, trying to stop himself from crying too hard.

I put both kits down and grabbed some nearby tissues, gently wiping his tear stained cheeks.

"Jaemin, what's wrong..?"

"...I c-couldn't control i-it h-hyung...."

"Jaemin, I know that you may have lost control, but it was only for a brief moment. I originally had no intention to pull you away from hyung if you lost control, because I knew that somehow you'd find a way to come back to reality"