Kiss

Paul walked home half happy and half scared. He was happy, because John hadn't found his book! The worst case scenario was out of the picture, and John and him could still remain friends! But Paul was also extremely nervous, as he had lost his diary with all his queer thoughts. What if someone found it? What if They called the cops on Paul? Being queer was illegal after all.

The next Monday, Paul jumped out of bed. At this point, he was keen on finding that damned notebook. He lazily threw on his clothes and combed his hair, the he headed out the door. By the time he got to school, he headed straight to George's locker.
He saw George flirting quietly with Ringo.
"Ahem" Paul said awkwardly.
The two immediately stopped and turned to him. "Yes?" George said in an annoyed tone. Paul almost threw up when he finally said,
"Have you seen a notebook?"
"No, why?" George said blankly while staring at Ringo.
"It has important things.." Paul said shyly.
"Like?" Ringo said curiously.
"Like, like how..I-" Paul stuttered while his palms got sweaty.
"I'm queer for John" it felt so good to finally have that off his chest. George crinkled his nose, but Ringo laughed.
"I knew you were queer!" He said proudly and jokingly to George and Paul. But George wasn't smiling at all.
"Your queer for the queer hater? The one who bullied me for being queer up until you came along?" George hissed. Paul's heart sunk as he heard those words.
"I- I'm sorry Geo" Paul said on the verge of tears. It wasn't even his fault that John was a bully, and that he liked him! And why had he stopped bullying the couple after Paul sat with George? He was so confused, so he just looked at George dead in the eye, and hurried along to his locker, wet tears running down his face. He just sat down next to his locker and cried. Why would he even think that John and him would have a chance?! John literally hates queers! It was a private little area, so he didn't have to worry about people seeing him. He froze up for a second at the sound of someone quickly walking down the hall. He sniffled and wiped away tears quickly. He looked up to see a familiar teddy boy, John. Of course, he thought, John has to be here. Out of all the boys in this school, it had to be John. He sat up and watched John look at him. His auburn almond eyes looking Paul up and down.
"Why were you crying?" John said carefully.
"I wasn't!" Paul said softly.
"Sure you were, I just saw ye' storm down the hall all sad." John said shortly and quickly.
"Lay off my business!" Paul said weakly.
"Anything for you, princess." John said teasingly, which made Paul blush all over. John slid down next to him and rubbed Paul's back, causing him to have tingles all over.
"Why were you crying?" John whispered into Paul's ear. His warm breath traced his skin, it gave Paul the pressure of telling him about his queer feelings, but surely he couldn't, he would get bullied, just like how George was.
"I lost me journal." Paul said honestly. John just nodded blandly as if he knew something.
"I know how much it means to you" He said so quietly it was almost inaudible. He slowly moved his hand down from Paul's back and around the front to his inner thigh, sending hot shockwaves all over Paul's body and to his groin. John's hot breath was hitting Paul's neck, and his lips inches away from Paul's now hot and red face. Paul was starting to get a stiffy and needed to leave before John saw-as that would be a dead giveaway. But John just got closer, his body heat mixing with Paul's. Paul tried to get up, but John grasped his hand on Paul's thigh harder, and he kissed Paul on his neck, slowly and strongly, leaving a red mark. Paul let out a little moan. Out of nowhere, John got up and said, "good luck with that notebook, ya poof" and walked away. Paul couldn't believe John, the queer hater, just kissed him! He got up, barley survived through the rest of the day, and ran home. John had kissed him on the neck!