chapter four.

It's art class, and as usually I'm doing my mosaics, I don't know why but since I can't draw anything I love to do mosaics. You know, when you just draw something on the paper and play a game while you paint it, I usually use three colors.

So, yesterday Ashton went his house took a shower and came back to my house. Then we ate the cake and talked, me, him, my mom and Mary, it was fun, I guess.

Someone knocked the door, and everybody's attentions went to it. The teacher walked to the door and opened it. Ashton was stand there with some papers on his hands.

"Hi, I'm Mr. Irwin." Ashton said.

"Oh, you must be the new kid. Welcome, have a seat." The teacher said, and he gave her the papers. "Class, this is Ashton Irwin."

As it Ashton entered the class and looked for a seat, when he saw me he smiled and came to my direction.

"Hey Lily! Thanks god you're in my class." he chuckled, and I smile to him as he sat on the desk beside me.

"Hi Ashton. How are you this morning?"

"Fine, thank you. And you can call me Ash, you know."

I returned to my mosaic and continued to paint it.

"What are you doing?" he asked

"It's art class, how you might know, and I'm doing a mosaic." I answered still painting.

"That's cool, I loved it."He continues to say. "I feel like everybody is looking to us."

"You're the new kid. Everybody wants to know the new kid. Just be careful, okay?" I looked to him as I said the last verse.

He nodded.

"How is the things in your house?" I asked.

"Oh, my room is done. And we bought a house for Simon."

"Simon?" I frowned. "Oh, yes, the dog."

"Do you want to come over tonight? My mom is going out tonight, and she said to me 'call your friend Lily to stay with you', but my little brother will be home."

"That's fine, I will go and I love kids." I nodded carefully, and looked to him who smirked. I felt my cheeks brightening to red, and I looked back to my draw. "What is his name?" I asked trying to distract myself blushing.

"Harry." he answered "Do you have any siblings?"

"Uh, no." I answered bitterly. I don't feel like telling him about Simon. "Mary is my cousin."

I distracted myself painting my mosaic.

"Have you finished?" he asked.

"Yes." he gave me his draw and I gave mine.

It was a girl, I think writing something, wait, that girl is me!

"Ashton!" I shouted while I giggled.

"What?" he smirked.

"You drew me!"

"I know." he bit his lip.

"Why you did this?"

"I think it was a good thing to draw."

"Woah, thank you then. You draw very good, you will be in all homework of art that we will have."

"Right."

"Okay, let me see your schedule." I said to him and he passed me the paper.

"I want to see you too." he said minutes before, I smirked.

"Okay." I gave it to him and started reading his schedule.

"Wow, you do English advanced! God, I'm not the best one at English." he said

"Hell yeah, I like English too much. I think you should have the advanced of art."

"Why? We have art together, this is a great thing."

"Oh, okay." I smiled. "Wow, we just have like a lot of classes together."

"Yeah?"

"Yeap! Look, math, chemistry, biology, history, physics and arts."

"I thought we had more, but that's okay."

"You'll have friends, don't worry."

The bell rang and I put my things on my bag.

"So, I see you later?" he asked

"Yes, and hm, you can have lunch with me. If you want of course." I put the coacher of the backpack on my shoulder.

"You're the only person I know in this country besides my family."

"Oh, yeah, of course." I giggled. "But incase you don't have friends till lunch time, you can have lunch with me. If you don't find me ask someone, they will probably know where I'd be."

"Right, thanks."

We get out of the class.

"Bye, Ash."

"See ya, Lily." I laughed and made my way to the next class, geography. I entered the class and sat in front of Michael.

"Hey Lily." He greeted me. "How are you?"

"Fine, but tired, like really tired." I put my bag above the desk. "Oh, we might have a guest on our lunch today."

"Who?"

"It's a new kid, he is cool, I'll go over his house tonight."

"Just like this? Too simple?"

"Ugh, no, you know me, Michael."

"I can't understand why you just call me Michael instead of Mikey or Mike."

"I love to call you by your name!" I laughed "Okay, Ashton is like my neighbor, he lives on my street, we met yesterday when he arrived and I was coming to school and then his dog jumped over me."

"That's really rad. I liked his dog!"

"Michael!" I slapped him on the head. "But the dog's name is Simon."

"I'm fucking sorry."

"I know."

"Do you know why?"

"He said that his little brother loves this name and put it in the dog."

"So, that means that we're not going to meet up tonight?" He changes the subject quickly, that was one thing I really like about Michael, he was always there to make me happy.

Xxx.

AFTER YEARS WE HAVE A NEW CHAPTER, I'M SO SORRY I JUST KINDA FORGOT TO POST, I'M SO WORRIED ABOUT POSTING PREGNANCY EVERY FRIDAY THAT I FORGET ABOUT OTHER STORIES, AND IF YOU STILL DON'T READ IT GO READ IT NOW AND TELL ME IF YOU LIKED! BYEEE.