.Fin.

Heine: So this is it?

Leonhard: Thank you for being part of our lives.

Bruno: You made us happy.

Kai: Even though I didn't get to speak sometimes. At least I did my best.

Licht: It's time for you to go.

Viktor: We'll see again next time.

Eins: Don't forget about us.

Ernst: Even if I become to strict.

Jr: Please take care!

~•~

   A white background flashes. "Where am'I?" A voice asked. You can hear the sound of something, you looked left and right and you finally remembered.. what happened to you.

    "(Y/N)!"
    "You're finally awake!"
    "Call the doctors immediately!"

    You can hear the sound of someone running, the door opened you see a tall brunette man enter the door with two blonde man carrying something and lastly a man with white hair and a man with red hair.

    "After years of waiting, you're finally awake from your coma." The brunette man said.

    "First of all we'll check your pressure." One of the blonde man said.
    "I'll do it." The other blonde said. And they fight for a minute and you crack in laughter.
    "Let me do it." The man with white hair pulls the two blondes backward and do what were they are supposed to do.

    After an hour of you chatting with them, a strange feeling suddenly interupts you while you were speaking.

    "I feel like, we've met each other before." You said as their bright faces disappears.

    "Look at the time. We need to go. You'll be discharged by next week." The brunette said and left and the other three follow except for the red hair man.

    He was only sitting at the corner and staring straight at you. When he stand up, you thought that he will leave but no, he come closer to you.

    "Just keep it a secret."

~•~

    Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading this book and giving so much love. But. Hehe. This is not an april fools prank. This time it's real.
    Why do I need to end this book already? Simple. I need to focus on my studies 2 months away from now. And as a completer of the junior highschool. I'm ready to face the cruel life. Lole.
    I really hate to end it like this, so I'm so sorry if you still have hopes for this book. But it will not happen anymore.

~•~

Auf Wiedersehen