【Chapter 31】

I asked the limo to make a pit stop at the Wyrm so we could all get out of our prom clothes

I asked the limo to make a pit stop at the Wyrm so we could all get out of our prom clothes. I ran up to my office to change while the girls had a shot at the bar. I packed a black and white Gucci hoodie I got the weekend we took our little Viper Room trip, ripped blue jeans and some Jordan 11's I got that same weekend too.

 I packed a black and white Gucci hoodie I got the weekend we took our little Viper Room trip, ripped blue jeans and some Jordan 11's I got that same weekend too

I let the girls go and change in my office. By the time I came down the boys were already changed. They were sitting at the bar having a drink. "Ok boys like I told my brother, no drama at Cheryl's the minute something starts popping off we leave as a group just like we left. We can come back here I'll make everyone leave and it can just be us."

They all nod their heads "and keep an eye on the girls you know how touchy feely those bulldogs can get at times." "You know we got you." Kato responds. After we finished our drink Toni, Alexa, Betty and Veronica come down from my office. "Ready babe?" Toni asks "yeah let's go." I respond grabbing for her hand.

Thistlehouse was a little drive so that was just enough time for us to have two drinks. By the time the limo pulled up to Cheryl's we were a little buzzed. "Ahh here are our Southside friends" Cheryl announces to the party. "Please help yourself to alcohol enjoy yourselves" she says stepping to me. "Thanks for the invite Blossom" I say trying to be cordial to Cheryl.

"You guys are Riverdale students now after all and you aren't like the rest of that mangy gang you run with so might as well try to get along." Cheryl says smiling in my face "I'll let that last little comment slide this time Bombshell, just because I don't want drama tonight." I say grabbing Toni by the hand and pulling her past Cheryl.

We all make our way into the kitchen to find drinks "And don't leave your drink anywhere, unless it's with me" I warn Toni. "I know babe" she responds giving me a kiss on the cheek. We walk through the party people everywhere outside they have several games of beer pong going on so we decide to wait our turn. Sweet Pea and I against Reggie and some football kid I don't know. 

"Looks like your reign is coming to an end Mantle" I say mocking Reggie. With the last shot to win the game I sink it right into the cup. "Good game Jones" Reggie says giving me a high five. "Let's go again but let's put some cash on the line" Reggie says with his eyebrows raised. I nod my head I throw in money, Sweet Pea does the same and Reggie and the random kid do the same. "Looks like we're playing for $1,000" I tell them counting the money.