His

•Midoriya's POV•

"Y-you c-can't be serious Todoroki!" I couldn't help but stutter.

'Did he mean it? Did he really want to kill Bakugo? Not that he knows who it is but still...'

"Izuku, I'm very serious. I'm not letting whenever did this get away with it. Now who did it?" I could tell how serious Todoroki was.

"I'll tell you but... you have to promise not to interfere..." he was not satisfied with this answer.

"Well I'm not letting the one I love get hurt with no repercussions for the one that hurt him." I saw his face go red. He played it off like he never said anything.

My brain began to wonder...

'Do I tell him it was Kacchan? If I do, what will he do?' I was at such a loss. I know telling him not to intervene was pointless but... Kacchan would take it out on me. I knew all the other words that he could carve into my chest. My mind was overrun by pain.

I'm his.

I'm his.

I'm his.

I'm his.

I'm his.

I'm his.

I'm his.

I'm his.

I'm his.

I'm his.

I'm his.

I'm his.

FUCK

"I can't tell you Todoroki..." my body went limp. In that moment I felt like I was only property. His property. A toy he could break as much as he wanted. His property to use as he wishes and then throw out.

I. Am. Nothing.

•Todoroki's POV•

'Shit. I didn't mean to say that out loud. I gotta know though. Whoever did this though CANNOT get away with it. I refuse to let Midoriya get touched one more fucking time.'
Nothing was going to keep me from finding out who it is, and annihilating them.

*******************************************

I stayed with Midoriya for hours. I tried to convince him to go to the hospital but he refused. We waited several hours until school had been finished. We had to get him out of here when there was no one to watch. While we sat I tried to get him to tell me who his tormented was but he absolutely refused. After he saw what was carved into his chest, he seemed to go into a trance. He stared at the clock and I watched him, occasionally looking at the clock myself. It reached 3 o'clock but Midoriya hasn't moved and I wasn't going to leave without him. When the clock read 3:30 he stood up abruptly.

"I have to go." There was so much fear in his voice it was indescribable.

"Why?" I questioned. He looked down and furrowed his eyebrows.

"It's time."