FOREWORD

Welcome to RED!

This is a spin-off of my other book, BLUE, and contains many of the same characters. RED is the second book in a trilogy, but you can also read it as a stand-alone if you'd like to. However, I highly recommend you read the first book, as it would surely offer you more insight into the character's struggles and personality traits. Regardless, I hope you enjoy it. 

NOTICES

This book is a work of fiction. Any names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Any unauthorized use of the characters, plot, incidents, etc. mentioned in this book is a violation of Copyrights and is punishable by law.

In other words, don't steal my shit.  

DISCLAIMERS

RED is a love story featuring two male love interests. If that, for any reason, makes you uncomfortable, please do not read this book.

There will be mild sexual content, including but not limited to: descriptions, innuendos, jokes, and references. Any chapters with detailed sexual occurrences will be preceded by a warning.

RED will be slightly more intense than its precedent, BLUE, and will likely deal with more mature topics and scenarios. Nothing too serious, but it probably won't be as lighthearted and fluffy as BLUE.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

Thank you to every single person who's ever taken the time to read a word I wrote. Without all the support and encouragement I received for my first book, we wouldn't even be here. This is for you, because of you. 

Thank you to @sadening for the lovely cover. 

I love you all. I am forever grateful for you allowing me to realize my dreams.

Votes and comments are encouraged and highly appreciated.

Updates will most likely be twice a week. Sometimes less, sometimes more. Please be patient with me.

 Please be patient with me

RED [BXB] -2019

All Rights Reserved ©.