Prologue

You were gathering flowers for your aunt.  Since you wanted to decorate your aunts home, needless to say the forest provided with more natural decor. You picked flowers such as lillies, Rose's, Daffodils, and Babys Breath. Soon enough you would be content with your gatherings and head home. Although, a certain flower caught your eye. A fluorescent purple rose shone brightly in the sunlight of the forest. Since you were  at the opening of the forest, you continued to walk deeper and deeper into the forest. You disobeyed one important rule that your aunt told you, never go into the first alone.
  The dangers of the forest were never a concern for you. You happily walked towards the rose, and as you were just about to grab it, a vine slithered from the ground and latched onto your ankle. You shrieked and dropped your flower basket. "Agh! Let go of me!" You said as you struggled to get the vine off.
"Not so fast dear." A mysterious voice could be heard nearby.
Suddenly leaves rustled as a handsome young man, head adorned with flowers, gazed upon you. "Why have you been ruining my forest?" He asked. You looked away from his eyes in shame. "I-I didnt mean too!" You said. He walked towards you and said, "You know I can't let you go now that you know I exist." You began to panic. "Please, let me go! I'll do anything you want!" You cried. "Anything?" He said. "Anything!" You replied. "Perhaps then you'd be my lover, I have been suffering from some urges, that need to be settled." You gasped in shock "No way! I'll never be your lover!" He laughed  as he walked towards you. "I'll make you love me."