Budding and Blooming

You cried as multiple vines were wrapped around your body. The man smirked as he saw your delicate body wriggle and struggle to find a way out. "Theres no use love, even if you tried you still cant escape." He said. He then reached into his pocket and blew a special powder in your face. Suddenly all your frustration and anger soon melted into lust and longing. You moaned, craving for the handsome strangers touch. "P-please help me" you cried. Drool trickled down your chin and your eyes rolled to the back of your head. "Hehe, gladly my godess." The handsome man said as he positioned himself in front of your dripping wet cunt. "Already wet I see?" He smirked in delight as he soon pounded his cock into your pussy. He started slowly with smooth and gentle movements which soon lead to faster soon to be animalistic thrusting. "AUGH, FUCK ME HARDER." You scream in delight. Suddenly he stopped and slammed his lips onto yours, your mind was soon clouded with ecstacy and bliss. You smiled as you found yourself melting into his touch. You craved him, you needed him to survive. Your eyes made his way to his and your heart melted. "I-I love you.." "B/N" He said. "B/N?" What a lovely name for such a handsome, loving, king. You said. Deep inside, you were screaming, for your words were not yourself, you just suddenly felt obligated to please him in any way. Who could save you now?

----
Y/n =your name
B/n =boys name