2

"whats up guys. its me julia and welcome back to yet another great video of me, today we are gonna recreate a look nikki from nikki tutorials once did. so If you wanna see me fail terribly please keep on watching!" i spoke to the camera.

I was applying some lipbalm to my lips and started the video.

" wow I just did that" I smiled to myself in the monitor I had set up for my beauty videos.

"okay guys I'm kinda proud I achieved what I was aiming for! LOL but thank you all so much for watching this weeks  video, please subscribe like and put that notification bell on if you don't wanna miss another post of yours truly and I'll see you. guys next week! byeeeee"

i stood up and walk over to the camera to push the stop botton, I look over to myself in the mirror and I'm actually quite happy with the look I made on my fave today!
which was a dark marroon eyeshadow look with gold glitter and some marroon lips!
it looked amazing, also with the outfit I was wearing today

i pull out the SD card and plug it into my macbook to already save it on there so I can edit it later tonight . i let my computer sit there while I start walking to the kitchen to grab some popcorn and soda.

"hey jule!" Rose says when she walks into our apartment

"hey girl, how's school?" I ask her

"yeah not much really, the only thing though, I can finally apply for my internship at a real law firm"

"WOW BABE, i'm so happy omg" i sceam while hugging her thight

"you made it"

"I did, didn't I?"

"well guess it's popcorn and sodas for the two of us, my video can wait, we need to celebrate this!" I say high pitched voice acting like a real grown up

"we can go out if you want" Rose says

"yeah great" i reply quick back to minding my business which is popcorn

"cool babe i'll text mitch to see what he's up to"

"yes cool"

I walk back to my room and dress up different, I put on a black skirt with a belt, a pair of ripped thights and my led zeppllinn tanktop with a black leather jacket over it. I wipe of my make up and decide to go for a more natural look. just some foundation, concealer, brows and mascara en a dark red lip to make everything look a little more grunge

I check my phone to see if I got any messages and reply to them untill there's a knock on my door.

"come in"  i say as Rose walks in, all dressed up.

" wow babe you look hot" she says

" well same for you hun." i reply back giving her a hug. " what did mitch say by the way?"

" uhm yeah he's meeting up with us but are you okay with him bringing a couple of friends, you might now them cause they're also youtubers, Sam and colbly and jake."

"yes i've heard of them before but never met them in person so idk, let's just go okay babe"

" yes" she quickly replies and walks out of my room

i pack my purse with my phone, cigs, lipstick and some money and head to the living room. I also notice that Rose isn't in the room anymore so i step out on our little balcony and light one cigerette. yes I know smoking kills but that's not really a problem i worry about.

I find Rose wandering through the living room and i flick my cig of the balcony and walk in.

ready to go

-------------------