6

@ColbyBrock wants to send you a message

Colby

"is it just me or are we both very attracted to each other"

                                   "guess so?"

"you wanna meet up for coffee  tomorrow?"

                                   "yes send me the    
address and I'll be there"

WHATTT my inner me is screaming
I immediately ran into my room and search in my closet for a cute but still grungy outfit I can wear tomorrow.

i find my black and white striped jeans, a black cropped top, leather jacket and my pink vans and I add my pink beanie to this outfit to pop it all!

i lay my clothes down and decide to do some work.

scrolling down my to do lists on my computer and crossing things of one after the other! last thing in the list was 'video ideas for the next two weeks' and since I only post twice a week it means that I have to come up with 4 other ideas and trust me that is hard.

and than suddenly something crossed my mind

maybe colby is able to help me.
you know Since he's also a big youtuber.

i will ask him tomorrow.

i put on my tv which is set up in my room and watch a movie

the guardians of the galaxy pt. 2. it's one of my favourite movies ever. i'm actually a nerd and i don't really care.

after the movie ends i still can't sleep so i put on some music. Rose still isn't home so its really quite in here i plug my airpods in and jam along to the the finer things album by state champs, which is in my opinion their best album. deadly conversation comes on and i start bouncing my head like a headbanging and jump up and down in my room.

suddenly Rose stands in my doorway with a big smile and i feel emberresed by what she must have seen.

"how long have you been there?" I ask her.

" long enough to see you having fun." she chuckels

"ow."

"never mind sweetie, the boys are here, you might say hi"

" Rose i'm in my pj's i'm not gonna walk into that room in my fucking pj's bitch"

" colby's nit here so don't worry abut it"

"that's not what i was talking about miss, you know i hate these guys and especially after them ignoring me the other day ."

"keep it cool julia" she gives me this really nasty look and burts out of my room to i guess join the rest in the living room

I decide to just lock my door and lay in bed since it's 1 am

i go on twitter and reply to some fans and i also check my instagrm dm's

colby left me on a read which i don't really mind so i just ignore it

my eyes slowly begin to get heavy and just as i was about to sleep rose knocks on my door.

"julia hun, i'm spending 2 nights at mitch's apartment so we don't bother you, if you need me just text me"

"cool bye babe" i reply not really knowing what she just told me

and i drift asleep.