1

It was a dark night, but that dark night would turn into a red morning. Everything that could have gone wrong that night did.
The king and queen were reduced to soulless bodies. Their child barely making it out alive. If it wasn't for the loyal members of the guard the world would have seen the prince fall as well or should i say princess.

Derrick called to his wife chrisa to hide away Taylor their daughter somehow they knewthis day was coming it was their time.
But neither of them would go down without a fight they recently found out who the traitor was and before they could act he acted himself.

The higher up members knew who it was and right when the fight started the alpha let his people now that mike was the traitor.
Chrisa told them that if anything were to happen to them tonight that they were to take Taylor and run raise her to be a great alpha and keep her identity sealed let others think she is a boy.

Many protested but then the luna said this is my final request if i die just after that statement pouring like rain wolves came.

Alpha derrick and luna chrisa put up a great fight but at the end they died saving everyone they could and just as she asked they ran.
The elders had already been looking for a place to hide just Incase this horrid day were to come they would have to hide from the four royal families not including Taylor's and the rest of the world.

Many people died that day it was one of the worst days in the whitestar pack they lost their leaders along with some family their home, respect and were thought to be dead.

People did search for them but what they found was two dead leaders some dead pack members and red it was a red morning.
Anything else was gone it was like the life died it was quiet but peaceful but someone did stumble across one thing it was carved into a tree.

The one who found it was a member of another royal pack family what was carved said traitor mike rank regular pack member of the former whitestar pack.

This made his blood boil these people didn't deserve what they got and betrayal made it worse these people were made for loyalty.

At that he arranged for him and the others to go back to their home so he could establish with the other three remaining royal packs.
The discussion caused argument at the end they decided to wait two years and see if anyone was still alive that was within the whitestar pack.

And if no one were to step up to the claim every thing would be divided upon the four families because the families really wanted someone to step up they were willing to wait two years.
Even if it were the traitor himself just to give hope to them that they were alive somewhere out in the world.

Once everyone had arrived in the new place it was quiet they were in mourning some depressed other angry.
No one knew what to tell Taylor if she were to ask for her parents or what to do if someone came to finish them off.

Two of the elders stepped up they were Taylor's caretakers if anything were to happen.
Tom then spoke i know we have lost many today you may be sad or angry for losing them but Taylor she has lost everything.

More than you he pointed at members and you and the pack is all she has and we are falling apart we are going to have a funeral of our own.
We will stay away from others until Taylor is sixteen a year after she will be receive the alpha position and we will also be having another name.

We will be known then and only then as the midnight light pack and Taylor's name to others will be Taylor white and to the world Taylor white is a male.
I will take over along with my mate Mary until alpha white comes of age until then we will train her along with ourselves.

We will not fall again instead we will conquer now we don't have much territory to get us noticed but enough to keep our pack satisfied.
Now we need border control and guards by Taylor's side at all times under no circumstances will anyone tell her about this day until her sixteenth birthday.

The beta then stepped up and asked may i be your beta as i was his Tom then replied with i would love to have you as my beta.

Everyone is dismissed Tom announced everyone slowly went to do their own thing.
Beta Chris Tom called, the beta went up to Tom and asked how he could serve him.

Tom then said you will not now will you ever serve me but help you will and can you find out who is missing so we know the dead.

The next day was the funeral every one was there along with two year old Taylor who only knew that her mother and father were gone.

Two years past and the land and territories were split among the four remaining royal packs all of them had heirs to take over when the time came but they all wondered what happened to the whitestar son.