2

Fourteen years had gone by Taylor was trained to be a ruthless and cold alpha but to also have mercy.
Tomorrow was her sixteenth birthday and the next day would be a sad day as it will be the worst day of every year.

Tomorrow she would find out about the terrible tragedy that befell her parents.
No one was ready for that they even wanted to put it off but the stand in alpha, alpha Tom stood his ground.

Like a match went out the day passed and Taylor was awaken by her best friend who was soon to be beta.
Taylor rolled over with an angry look on her face because of the way he woke her up.

Jake decided to grab a bucket and fill it with ice cold water if it was any other girl they would scream but she wasn't any other girl.
As the day went by people wished her happy birthday soon night came and Tom had called a pack meeting.
Everyone was dreading this they all just wanted to never tell her but knew it was the right thing to do.

Then Tom saw that every one had arrived and silenced them.
Tom then said Taylor this is the year that you find out about the down fall of whitestar and your parents.

After Tom had explained what went down that night she was shaking with anger.
You see most wolves shift at a young age but royal ones don't until sixteen and Tom had forgotten about that.

Taylor then fell down and started saying that it hurt soon after her bones started breaking.
Most wolves would scream but she wanted to show no weakness not even among her own pack.

Hair started to grow her claws and teeth too when she was finally fully shifted every one stared at her in awe.
You see royals had powers along with multiple wolves to shift into but two colors were extremely rare.

Black and white was a rare color to get even as a royal most didn't get till later on but Taylor was split down the middle half black and half white.
Taylor was very confused until some one showed her to a mirror Taylor gasped ,well as best as she could in her wolf form.

Soon after wolves started shifting and howling the howling could be heard around the world.

OVER TO THE OTHER PACKS

People were preparing for the royal heir of blood moon to shift he would be the first to shift in this generation of royals.

His birthday was before Taylor's

To say he was excited would be a major understatement he was going to receive his status as alpha next year.
He was also going to get too see the other royals heirs they all were like brothers.

And after today their parents would put an alliance between the pack and go to the same high school.
Along with other packs.

When thorn of blood moon shifted his father and mother were proud he had been a black wolf for his first shift.

But he honestly didn't care much because at the end of the day he was a bad boy along with the other heirs.

A couple years back the four remaining royal packs decided to put a school on whitestar territory.
They made it a neutral ground for all wolves whether  they be rogue lone or pack wolves it was a school for the Were's

A year slowly passed and all of the heirs had shifted and had been trained to take over alpha positions.

Taylor had took over today she had her beta lined up already but no one else's positions were filled.

And the midnight light pack started to gain some recognition some people said that they popped out of thin air others said that they were just under the radar.

After Taylor's sixteenth birthday she became cold distant and ruthless most packs
feared her.

Others wondered why no one who has seen her was alive but again they thought she was a he.

Sometime in June all of the heirs received their positions.
The new alphas were known by their first names while Taylor by both.

There was alpha thorn of blood moon alpha Blake of dark sun alpha mason of moon shifters alpha Grayson of fire moon last but not least the next rank behind them was alpha Taylor white of midnight light.

Many people tried to set meetings with Taylor but only few actual met her but they had no idea she was alpha they always assumed it was her beta jake.

Tom came up to Taylor and told her that she would have to attend lycan high school that resided on former whitestar territory.

He explained what had happened to the territory it was now no mans land now wolves of any type could go to stay, live and learn.

Taylor agreed because she knew Tom would have her best interest at heart.
He then said that the whole pack would be going to find some more land that was closer to were the young would go to school.

Soon the day came where she and her pack were leaving to extend her land and start school.