Taylor and her people had set off to extend there land while the other royal heirs were getting ready to start their eleventh grade year.

As Taylor and her pack headed to new territory some pack members became sad because the land they were going to be living near used to belong to their leaders.

TAYLORS POV

I was running with my pack to the land we would be staying on.
One of the reasons we got land so easy is because being the first strongest pack under the royals have its perks.

We soon arrived we would live only twenty minutes from the school and we had a decent size of land.
Tom then mind linked me that we would be starting school tomorrow and jake and i would have all of the same classes.

Me and my pack began settling into the pack house i then told Mary that i would be heading out with jake to see my parents graves.
She then replied with an okay i then yelled for jake to come here.

Jake came down and said what i then replied with i am going to the graves would you like to join me if not you can stay.

No i am coming he said he and i then got ready to go out and on the way to the graves i picked up some flowers.

When me and jake arrived i noticed that there were no flowers laying on the grave it was sad they were the strongest.
People loved them and acted like they would do anything to keep them at peace but now i realize they only did it to get favors for them.

No one really cared and this made me angry jake seemed to notice it and calmed me down.

I then went up to their graves and put the flowers down and spoke but was careful how i said it Incase someone were to hear.

Alpha derrick luna chrisa i hope you pound of your child he is doing everything he can to avenge you and our pack will be brought back.

After i said that i noticed that there was someone else her i then mind linked jake and told him.
Suddenly four people were in my vision but I noticed that they weren't ordinary they were the new royal alphas.

The one that smelled of blood moon spoke up and asked why did you speak as if you knew of them and were a part of them.

THORNS POV

I asked the girl standing in front of me a question but she just said who are you. 
I answered and she looked at me with what looked like excitement not fear.

I then proceeded to ask how she knew that whitestar would rise again and if any were alive.
She then nodded and said yes and walked away leaving me and the others very confused.

I mean if they were alive all this time why didn't they tell anybody and how did no one find them.

Grayson then said man she was hot but we really need to call a royal meeting between elders and past/present alphas.

I nodded and said okay i will link to my dad you do the same.
After that we all went to my place because that is where the meeting would be held.

As soon as we arrived we noticed we had every one here i then said we met some one today and she confirmed that whitestar is alive.

They will be back and the heir will be leading, everyone gasped in surprise no had expected me to say this.

NO ONES POV
Taylor went home but not before getting scolded by her beta.

The meeting ended with every one agreeing on finding the girl along with whitestar.