Death~

I was in class on my laptop. I was 16 in the 10th grade At Douglas high. In my fifth period wishing this day would come to an end, So I can see my mom in the hospital. It's about 15 mins in and I was about to be done. When I hear the teacher calling my name, I get up and walk over to her.

"Yes?" I asked once I was upfront at her desk.

"Get ur stuff. Your being checked out." She said still looking at her computer. I look at her weird but walk back and got my stuff and left. I closed the door of the classroom and start walking down the stairs. This school was not big but it's also not small. It has 650 students in the high school total, not counting the middle schoolers. There are three flights of staircases and yes I'm all the way on top. I walk down got to the first floor and pass the bathroom then turned left. I walk up to the office and seen my dad and brother waiting on me. My brother looks at me his eyes are red and watery. I could tell there was something wrong how my dad didn't look at me. He just walks out and we follow behind him.

"what's going on?" I ask as we walk to the car. No one said anything to me but looks at me. My brother just shakes his head and gets into the passenger seat. My dad had tears in his eyes "Kasey, we are going to the hospital." He gets into the car as I just stand there looking at them. My head going over and over all the possibilities of going to the hospital in a hurry.

When we pull up to the hospital. I see many people walking in and out of the front door and talking to each. We parked the car close to the main entrance since there wasn't many parking spots. As we walk in dad goes to the front desk. looking around the place I realize there aren't as many people making me think they are here for someone just like us. Dad walk back to us after his conversation with the lady at the front desk. "We have to wait for the doctor to be able to go into the back."

"Mr. Parker welcome. I'm so sorry for this news." The Doctor shakes my dad hand and lead us down the hall. We pass the desk where the nurses does nothing at it seems like.

"It's ok doc. we knew this day was coming," My dad said as he looks at me. I was still wondering what is going on then it clicks.

"Is mom dead..??" I ask as my eyes start to water up....

"Yes sweetie.. I'm sorry I didn't tell u on the way here." Dad said to me holding me close, he knew this news was going to kill me.