Death Part 2

"It be okay sis. We got each other. Mom would want us to stay strong for her." He said as he rubs my hair. I couldn't say anything as my cries continue to As I stand there my world vanish before my eyes my dad talking to the doctor making arrangements of removing my mother's body. My brother is sitting there in a chair next to the window. Looking at the door, I walked over to it turned the door knob.

"Kasey? Where are you going?" Asked my brother Marco as he stands up. I look back at him half smile and walked out. I turn by the nursing station and kept walking out to the front door. I hear my name being called out behind me by Marco. As I step outside I felt the tears coming down, I felt my heart break into a million pieces. My brother comes running out looking for me. I look up at him, my cry getting worse. He walks over and hugs me tight letting me cry on him.

worsen. I wrap my arms around Marco holding him tight.

"I-I don't know what to do." I cry out

"You don't have to do anything sis, dad and I have got this." Marco says, placing a kiss my head.

"That's not fair on either of you" I said releasing my arms from around him. Dad comes out, the moment he sees my tear stained he walks over wrapping the both of us in his arms.

"I'm so sorry kids. I wasn't able to keep her alive for you both." Dad says as his tears runs down his face. I look up at him and give him a half smile.

"Dad..You've done everything you could have. Don't beat yourself up." I leaned up and kissed his cheek. He looks down at me and smile.

"Lets gets home they got her body already." He says as he wipes off his tears.