New friends

The girl looks at me and smiled. "Yeah that's was me." She throws her arms around me and walked me into the living room with the rest of the people.

"Hey she not dead!" Says my brother. I see him and walk the other way.

"Nope not happening today." I then end bumping into the same guy from earlier that was in the doorway looking at me. I take a deep breath and look up.

"Sorry". I said quickly. He looks at me and pulls me into a room next to us. The moment the door was shut he smashed his lips on mine. I start to feel tingling all over my body. wrapping my arms around him I pull him impossibly closer to me. He picks me up holding my body with a wall as his hands roam my body.

"Oh god." I moan as his hand squeezes my left boob. He growls as he lower his head to my neck biting it sending a wave of pleasure through my body. I ran my hand over his body pulling his shirt up. He leans up helping me take his shirt off I look at his body running my fingers over his stomach.

"Fuck baby." He moan. I look up his words snapping me out of my trance like state, realizing what's going on I place my hand on his chest as push him away.

"No back up." I said. Stepping back he set me on the ground before running his hands through his hair in destress before looking back at me.

"I'm sorry I should go". He said before leaving the room in a hurry.