The Mateless Shift

Johanna Evans, a 16, almost 17, year old female werewolf, thinks she has finally found her mate, Spencer Marshell. It is the night of Spencer's 18th birthday (which just so happens to be a day before her 17th birthday) when her life takes a turn for the worst. She helps him shift, only to get regected by his wolf. She is now a mateless, on her birthday of all days. But something isn't right with her , though she only thinks it's a broken heart, she doesn't realize whats really going on, something much, much worse. Join Jonah (her nickname) on this crazy adventure, involving heartbreak, pain (both emotionally and physically), and Jonah's best gal pal named Victoria, who just might become something more.

~@~@~@~

Hello my icebergs,

This is my first attempt ever writing a werewolf story, so if you guys could give me suggestions, that would be amazing. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! DON'T BE SILENT READERS. That is why I stopped writing one of my other books. I don't even care if you guys put something random or even just saying hi, IT'S BETTER THAN NOTHING!!!!! Okay, done with my rant, so whats next? Oh yeah! Fan of the day and then books of the day. My fan of the day is my awesome fan NatalieSchwartz for calling me a great writer. So are you Natalie! Books of the day is The Phantom's Daughter by RainDancersMoon and The Titanicgames by icepelt. Both of them are amazing and you guys should check it out. Well, I guess thats it!

Until Next Time,

Ramber.

P.S. Should I enter this into the Watty Awards or no? What do you guys think?