Chapter 2

"Johanna." Spencer says, worry hidden in his voice.

"Whats up babe?" I ask, turning around in his lap to look at his face. He was staring off into blank space, a look on his face matching the emotions that are hidden in his voice.

"Well," He starts, his big hazel eyes staring into my eyes, the exact same color as his. "my 18th birthday is coming up in a week, and you know what that means." April 25, the biggest day of both of our lives, the day of his shift.

"What about it? You do know that I will help you through the shift right?" I ask, frowning a little. Why did he sound so worried. Did he think we weren't mates?

"I just thinking, I might still be adjusting on your birthday, since it's only a day after mine. I probably won't be able to give you your present." He said, staring off into blank space again. Something told me he had more to say, but he said nothing else.

"Aw, Spenc, us being mates is present enough! I can't wait." With that, I take his hands in mine, look him straight in the eyes, and kissed him for the first time, my first time ever. Time stood still. It felt so perfect, it was as if his lips where molded to fit my lips perfectly. He grabbed my hair and I held on to his shirt. The kiss was unbelievable, it felt so right, so wonderful. i never wanted to end, but I knew it had to end eventually. When it did, I felt a little sad and very exhilarated, but mostly, I felt hungry for more. I thought it was the best kiss I would ever experience. Little did I know that a kiss was soon to come that would be so amazingly wonderful, that it would be the only thing I thought of.

~@~@~@~

Hello again Icebergs,

Sooo, what do you think so far? I know, it's short, but don't expect long chapters from me. I decided not to put this in the Wattys, because the whole thing annoyed me. So what other categories should I put this in? The fan of the week is RainDancersMoon just for being an awesome friend. Books of the day are Static by TawnyStrokes and Demonic Dora by clairechilton.

Until next time,

Ramber

~@~@~@~