Chapter 1

"This is wonderful! This is where I belong, in Spencer's lap, his arms around me, just staring at the stars." I thought to myself, smiling like an hopeless romantic idiot.

"Watcha smiling 'bout, huh Jojo?" Spencer says to me with a goofy grin on his face, knowing I hate that nickname.

"Well, I thinking about you, Spency." I say, using the nickname he hates as defence.

"Hey! Don't call me Spency!" He says, still with a smile on his face.

"Then don't call me Jojo!" I say, pushing backward making him fall back. We start rolling down the hill, not even trying to stop ourselves, laughing all the way. I hear a faint growl from the woods to the left.

"DAAAAAD!! I yell, still wrapped up in Spencer's arms. I attempt to untangle myself from his arms, only succeeding in getting my platnum hair stuck in his the empty eye sockets of his skull necklace. A a gray wolf comes out of the woods, walking completely unlike the alpha he is. He knows he's been caught snooping.

"Dad, here's a shirt," I say,  grabbing Spencer's extra shirt and a pair of basketball shorts from the back of Spencer's car, "and some pants. Go change.'' I say, pointing at the woods. Spencer helps me untangle my hair.

"What is your dad doing here?" Spencer asks once dad is out of earshot, or at least he thought.

"I'm making sure nothing happens to my baby girl." My dad says very sternly walking out of the wood. Spencer face-palms himself, apparently just remembering that my dad is an alpha, with an extreme sense of hearing.

"Sorry if I was rude, Mr. Evans. I just thought it was odd at the moment, but then I relized, Johanna being the alpha's daughter and all, alot of people from our pack, other packs, and rouges alike would want to date her. Also because she is a very beautiful young lady. I assure you sir, I will not harm your daughter in any way and shall protect her in every way possible." Spencer says very formally. Good job Spence, assuring my dad and throwing a compliment in there.

"Also dad, I just want to point out the fact that you have known him for all his life, his father being your second hand and all. Just sayin'." I add, feeling like that would help.

"You both have very valid points, so I will leave. But so help me Spencer, if I find out you did one bad thing to her...."

"DAD!" I say, stopping him from making it worse. He finally leaves, so we return to the top of the hill. Perfect once again.

~@~@~@~

Hello again my Icebergs,

So, you guys NEED to tell me if I should put this in the Watty Awards! If you don't think I should put this is the Watty Awards,  what other categories should I put this in (DON'T SAY ROMANCE OR I WILL SHANK YOU!!!!!)? Fan of the day is icepelt for being the awesomest and hottest person in the world. Books of the day is Leo's Story by Giblet and SwEeT MaDnEsS by cold_lady19.

Until next time,

Ramber

~@~@~@~