Chap 1. Popsicle Sticks and Googly Eyes

This chapter was just kinda like how the two met. So enjoy.

----------------------
Connors POV
----------------------

It was the first day of Junior year.
And I wasn't scared at all, I've been at this school for awhile now so I'm just peachy with this all, just ready to leave like every other student here at this all boys school.. I just want to graduate, go to college, major in art or whatever. So yeah. I had everything planned out sorta, I mean I don't tell my family my plans but it's none of their business.
-
I knew these halls well, after I picked up my planner, packet, some other useless things I won't need, and schedule I quickly went to my first class, Art.

I took my seat in the back of the class near the cabinets full of paints and brushes. Very colorful place to be, but very messy. Just how I liked it I guess. I took my phone out of my uniform pocket and checked the time for a second 9:29 just on time.

Once I got my backpack all organized the other students started to come in and take their seats.

The class was hardly full, the boys that were at the school were around the age of fifteen to eighteen. The boys that were actually in the class regularly -from last year and shit- were Jeremy Heere (15), Michael Mell (15), Rich fucking however you say his last name (16), Evan Hansen (15), and a few other kids who I don't know nor care about.

But. I heard there was a few new students transferring. Word gets around I suppose. I wasn't bothered by this, a few immediately knew where to be, the athletic assholes, computer nerds who got forced to take the class and some actually decent looking people. So basically every stereotypical school minus the tits and annoying high pitched voices and drama.

The teacher waited for the bell to ring and let everyone settle down, she was a very calm yet happy and cheerful teacher. Usually everyones favorite, including mine. I also really enjoy the librarian. He's very wise and nice to me. Always gives the best advice, and he has a husband which makes him cooler. Now I'm not gay, well maybe yeah. I don't know. I was attracted to girls before, but some pictures of those men in those human anatomy books are nice too..

I didn't noticed I had spaced out until the teacher had rang the small bell that was on her desk, old students would know that meant to listen and focus.. I jumped a bit at the sudden sound but I focused immediately.

She held up a big bag of popsicle sticks, at the beginning of the year and decorate ONE our own way and write our name on them, this year I wanted to go with a softer and lighter color. I always looked forward to doing this since it was just a fun silly thing that's enjoyable and easy. Once she handed out a stick to all the students I reached for the cute bright blue decorative basket that was on the round desk, grabbing a few colored pencils and I started to color.

Mine was a light shade of yellow that slowly transitioned to a soft pink and a baby blue, I made it look like it had a dripping effect to it, like it was leaking out of the flat stick. The edges having some basic white yarn around it having the same colors bleeding into it with a marker.

Once I finished I sat there quietly, waiting for god knows what.
A few of the athletic people called it gay, but Mrs Bellen if course, walked over. She called it unique. Like I was trying to stick (hAh) out more than the others who just had some plain and simple bland ones. I felt like she was lying. It was kinda ugly, but I loved it I suppose.

After some time passed, a boy walked over to the side of the table that I was at, alone. He just stood there. His slightly chapped full lips curled into a gentle warm smile, his beautiful shimmering brown eyes looking down at me. When he smiled his dimples started to show that could've made me melt. I got some stoner vibes from him, a stoner can sense another.