Chapter 8: Dont Worry About Hansen (pt.2)*Nsfw;)*

//I'm fixing your guys' 2020. I'm high and happy. Also this smut is pretty.... smutty so just be careful. If it ever begins to be too much stop reading

As soon as the call ended, Connor let out a breathy moan. His fingers running through Miguel's hair gripping onto the strands as Miguel leaves small kitten licks over his bulge, his boxers becoming more restricting.

"Come on~ arent you gonna beg me to do more?" Miguel taunted

Connor let out a heavy sigh "I'm not gonna give you that satisfaction after you almost made me moan and shit during that call with Evan!"

A small tsk came from Miguel as he moved away "What? Worried that someone like Evan would hear you making such sweet sounds as I lick, kiss, and suck the most sensitive parts of your fragile body~" his hand had slipped under the others boxers and started to stroke him slowly, his hands warm, feeling Connor tense slightly at the feeling. Making the other smile.

"I want you to know that I'm going to fuck you soon~ A-Ah fuck-" Miguel whispered when he was pulled up by Connor by his throat looking into the long haired boys eyes. He knew right then and there that Connor was in control. "Shut up and kiss me" was all he said before lips crashed together. Their bodies rubbing against eachothers, feeling nothing but friction from every movement.

Miguel's thigh rubbing directly over Connors length hearing him let out a quiet desperate moan into the kiss
Setting Connor over the edge, getting loss in his senses.

Soon they got undressed, all the way. Connor crawling onto Miguel's lap their bodies feeling like they were becoming one. Their love felt so spiritual. Probably because they're twin flames.
With every time Connor moved a new feeling filled his body, same with Miguel as he gripped onto Connors hips listening to him moan out curse words, and his name, breathless giggles and looking at Connors sweaty but very much hot body.

Soon he had heard Connor say "C-Close" stumbling over with his words, moving his hips up and down (riding that dick 💞💫🧚‍♀️) tightening around Miguel's member watching as the other muttered a "Me too, baby boy " in a husky and pretty hot voice before getting Connor off with a moan and heavy breathing. Both of them reaching their climax.

-------------

"Holy... shit" is all Miguel could say as Connor just laid down ontop of Miguel trying to catch his breath

Connor chuckled breathlessly and looked around "Hansen would never get this far with me. So dont worry about that kid... You've persuaded me to not force us to socialize... Where not going there" he said with a smile. A look of relief on Miguel's face.

"Thanks, baby boy~" Miguel smirked

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND CLEAN UP IM TIRED"

//Short chapter. But straight to the point