Chapter 4: Neon Colours

A few weeks later Ford let Bill upstairs, quite sure he wouldn't cause any trouble.

Dipper stayed clear of him, Mabel pestered him, asking him questions about Ford and him back in the days, which Bill replied with "None of your business" to every one, until she went away with a pout.

He spent most of his time in Ford's old room since he never used it, thinking mostly, sometimes drawing, sometimes he wrote things down. He even found a puzzle at some point. But he eventually grew bored, Ford brought him some food every now and then to state the hunger but that was it.

Occasionally Bill would go to the forest, the Pines Family had no idea he went out, he'd always came back before dinner anyway so Ford wouldn't know. Part of the deal was being Ford's prisoner, he had not said anything about being watched over like a disobedient child in the naughty corner.

What annoyed him the most was Ford was definitely trying to stay away from Bill, on purpose.

So, he consulted him the next time he met him.

"Why are you ignoring me, we obviously need to talk about this prophecy, and I know you're only ignoring me because you believe that us being together would be wrong. Yes, I can agree to a certain point, but maybe we should at least....try?"

"Try?"

"You know...us, seriously Sixer, stop acting stupid, this is awkward enough as it is" he argued going a little red,

"I guess we should talk, I'm not ignoring you, I'm just busy, come along then" Ford said.

Bill followed Ford to the kitchen, Stan looked up as they came in, "You knuckleheads finally gonna talk about it or we just in for another few weeks of you two trying to deny your feelings for each other?"

"Shut it, Fez" Bill snapped,

Ford nodded "I agree, be quiet Stanley"

Bill raised his eyebrows, something he loved to do now he was human, "You agree? With me?"

"Yes, now sit" he said, sounding rather annoyed.

Bill sat.

Dominant Stanford!

If we do have a relationship I'm top, I'm always top.

I know, don't get snappy at me.

Stan left the kitchen, "Me and Mabel will be listening from behind the door" he added as he left.

Ford rolled his eyes.

"So you like me, huh?" Bill asked,

Ford went red "Yes, I do" he said nervously, "But you need to convince me you're sorry and apologize for what you did to me and my family before things go anywhere with us, that's if you return my feelings?"

"I do, but apologizing for all those things I did huh? Hmmmm, I think I have an idea"

"I'm listening."

~

"Grunkle Ford? Why are we agreeing to this?"

"Bill wants to apologize, he said there's a place in Gravity Falls forest at night that is rather amazing, and its a clear night, you could see the stars, he has some things for us"

"Sounds like a date" Mabel said.

"Sounds like a trap" Dipper said.

Ford shook his head "No its none of those, its for everyone, where is he anyways?"