Chapter 4

Min POV
Neymar has a game against Real Madrid tonight at Camp Nou with is very helpful. The WAGs, kids and I were set up in a box close to the pitch. Neymar always said I was his lucky charm which I always blush at, everytime. I was wearing a Barça jersey with Neymar's Name and Number on the back.

~Half time~

I walked though the hallway to find the Barça team but bumped into Cristiano Ronaldo.
"Jacqueline Santos, the pleasure is mine," he said. I smiled.
"As for me," I replied.

Neymar POV
I was waiting for Min to come to the Barça locker room. I began to get a little worried.
"We have to go on now," Lio said. I nodded and got up. Lio and I walked at the head of the team and we made our way to the tunnel before the field.
"Cris, you're going to get caught," Marcelo said. He was one of my friends on Real's team. I glanced at Lio who shrugged.
"Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Areivo. If you don't get off of me, I will make you loose your job," I heard Min said. I quickly ran towards the corner and saw Cristiano and Min with their shirts off and him attacking her X spot.
"Cristiano, I'm going to murder you," I yelled and tried to run towards him. I felt two hands wrap around my wrists, holding me back.
"Pique, let go," I growled. I saw Min shove her knee into his junk and dart towards me. She wrapped her arms around my waist and Gerald let me go to hug her back.
"What is wrong with you," Lio yelled.
"Are you insane," Marc added.
"She threw herself at me. It's not my fault she's unhappy with her marriage. Clearly there's something wrong with it," He said. Everyone looked at her questioningly and I did too.
"Is there something wrong in our relationship," I whispered. Her head shot up towards me.
"You can't honestly be believing this asshole?," she said. I said nothing. She pulled away from the hug and I let her go.
"Well..." Louis said.
"I can't believe you all. He threw himself at me. He was the one that removed our shirts. He was the one that told me he wanted to fuck me senseless. He was the one that said Neymar wasn't good enough and that I wasn't treated well enough. He was the one that said Lio and Marc were awful brothers to me and didn't look after me properly. And you're believing him? Do you have any faith in me at all. Do you even love me at all? Actually, don't answer that one. I've already figured it out. Have a good day to all of you. Neymar, I'm taking the kids home now. We'll watch the game at home," she said. By the end of it she was crying. Sergio saw her and they walked off together.
"Sergio is like a brother to her, they've been friends since Kindy," Lio said. He wiped a tear off his face and so did Marc. I looked at Cristiano who was smirking.
"Level one, complete," he said. I wanted to rip his face off but I just cried.

Min POV
I explained everything that happened to Sergio and he hugged me.
"Cris is awful, we both know that. I think that you should head home, take the WAGs with you too, there's no point leaving them here," Sergio said.
"Thanks Sergio, you're like the only one that understands me," I said.

I arrived home with the kids and the WAGs. I turned on the TV and we watched the rest of the game. Neymar passed it to Lio who passed it back to Neymar who shot the goal. I smiled a little and he pointed to the sky. Lio came over and they made a heart with their hands and crossed their heart with their fingers.
"Min, its for you," Anto said. I smiled a little and sighed.

Around an hour after the game ended and I heard keys jangling. Marc, Lio, Gerald and Neymar walked into the lounge room. Their faces tear stained.
"How did you know where to find us," Shak asked.
"Sergio told us," Gerald responded. She nodded. I felt a tear slip out of my eye. I quickly caught it before anyone saw.
"Aunt Min," Thiago said and hugged me. I laughed a little. He was always so concerned over my wellbeing. He's like a little brother to me. He's currently 18 and has a girlfriend. He's growing up way too fast. He was taller than me, his Auntie.
"I think we better leave you guys to it. Thiago, Mateo, Ciro, lets go," Anto said.
"I love you, Minni. Please take care and let me know how you are," he said. He's so mature, unlike his father at times.
I kissed Thiago on the forehead.
"Thank you sweetheart. I'll be fine," I said. Mateo hugged me next.
"I love you, Auntie Minni," Mat said. I smiled.
"I love you too, Mateo," I said. Ciro came up to me next and I lifted him up. He placed his nose on mine and I smiled.
"Love Auntie Minni," he said. He was about 2 so it was adorable.
"Auntie Minni loves you to Ci. She loves you a lot," I said and kissed his nose. He giggled and I handed him to Anto. I stood up and hugged her.
"Thank you for supporting me," I said.
"You're basically my daughter. I'd do anything for you," she said. We kissed each other on the lips. It's not unusual for the WAGs to share a kiss on the lips. I have literally walked into the locker room to find Lio and Neymar making out, it's not that strange.
"We better head too," Shak said. Milan walked up to me and I picked him up.
"Bye bye, Auntie Min. Love you," Milan said.
"Good bye Milan. Love you too," I said. I kissed his cheek and he smiled. I handed him to Shak and we hugged.
"Please keep us updated. We love you al lot," Shak said.
"Thank you sweetheart," I said and we shared a kiss.
"Charlie, we have to go," Beth said. Charles walked up to me and I kissed him on the forehead.
"See you soon, Aunt Minni. Love you," he said.
"I love you too, Char," I said. He loved that nickname. I hugged Beth.
"Thank you for caring about me today," I said.
"Don't be ridiculous, I care about you everyday," she said. We kissed each other's cheeks. The WAGs took the kids to the cars followed by my kids while I was with the guys. Neymar followed the kids too.
"I am sorry we doubted you for a second there, Min. I personally wasn't sure after we arrived home late on Thursday night, we weren't sure how you would react," Marc said.
"It's alright. I just needed some air and time to cool off. I'm feeling a lot better now. Lio, thank you for dedicating that goal to me, I believe. Anto said it was but I don't know," I said.
"We did dedicate it to you. I dedicate all my goals to you, secretly. I love my wife, but I care for you more," he said. I smiled at that.
"Listen, you guys better go. It's 10:30 at night and the kids have school tomorrow," I said.
"Shit, really," Gerald said. I laughed and nodded. I gave everyone a hug and a kiss. Lio held me for the longest.
"I love you so much, Min. It pains me to see you upset," he said. I smiled a little. I kissed him on the lips and he smiled.
"I love you too, Lio," I said. I walked them to the front door and saw Neymar and the kids doing runs. I laughed a little at the front door. I turned the front light on and stood leaning against the door frame. Neymar turned around and I gave him a warm smile that he returned. The kids finished the rounds and ran up the stairs. Davi was just under my jaw in height which scared me. I smiled. Neymar walked up the stairs and we waved the cars off.
"First person to have showered, brushed teeth, packed their bag, get changed, in bed and calls my name first gets to choose breakfast in the morning. And I'll check to see if you cheated. Boys use Neymar and my showers. Bec, Alex, you get a head start, Davi count to 20 in French, Spanish and English," I said. The other 2 ran off.
"Un, Deux, Trois, quatre, cinq, six, sept, huit, neuf, dix, onze, douze, treize, quatorze, quinze, seize, dix-sept, Dix-huit, Dix-neuf, vingt..." he continued. When he reached 20 in English, he ran off. I smiled at my parenting skills. Neymar and I walked inside. I kissed him roughly on the lips and he smiled.
"I forgive you. You don't need to apologise for anything. I love you so much Neymar. I don't care about our disagreements, I don't care about my pet peeves, I don't care that we aren't perfect but who is perfect? I love you just the way you are and I don't care what Lio, Marc, Cristiano, Mum, Dad, Mai, Pai, Rafa or anyone else says because I want and need only you," I said. He smiled.
"So I don't need to apologise," he said. I smiled.
"You need to apologise but I already forgive you so there is no point," I said. We laughed and we talked about random things.
"Jacqueline Virginia Da Silva Santos, I won," I heard Bec yell from her room. Neymar and I laughed.
"You've got to be kidding me," Alex yelled.
"Aw, come on," Davi said. Neymar and I began laughing. I walked into her room and she was lying on the bed tucked under the covers tightly. I checked her school bag. I walked over to her. I smelled her hair and breath.
"Did you get changed," I asked. She giggled. I pulled the covers up and she was nude.
"We have a cheater, disqualified. Boys, it's up to you," I yelled. I heard running footsteps and Neymar laughing. She huffed.
"I'll give you a day off home work for effort," I said. She smiled.
"Get some clothes on," I said. She giggled and walked to her wardrobe.
"Jacqueline Virginia Da Silva Santos, I won," I heard Davi yell.
"Again, really," Alex said. I laughed.
"You get a day off homework. He gets to choose breakfast," Neymar said.
"Yes," he said. I smiled. Neymar and I walked to Davi's room. He was sitting on his bed fully dressed. I checked his bag and I smelt his hair.
"You brushed your teeth," I asked. He nodded. I gave him a double handed high five and hugged him.
"Congratulations, Avi boy," I said. I kissed him on the forehead.
"Good night, sweetheart," I said.
"Good night, Mai," he said. I smiled and turned off the light. I did the same for the others. Neymar and I walked to our room and we had some fun.

Hiya Guys (I'm simplifying it to guys. Girls can be guys too),
I know that chapter was a little lengthy. Please don't come at me with how I made Cristiano a bad guy. I'm sorry... not sorry. I respect him but for this story, he's a bad guy.
All the best,
~Min

Word count: 1850 ish